Iwaizumi fucking died

So I just realised that Oikawa's mans was in that box for like 12 hours, fuck.. So me being the lazy author I am,  I am going to say that he got shoved into the box before Oikawa arrived home and that he wandered the house eating whatever the crackheads offered or whatever he found while he stayed there. I felt so bad when I realised that I had practically killed him. Anyways even when Oikawa was over and everything, he chilled outside of the box, only going I'm before Oikawa entered his room. Also mainly Mattsun and Hanamaki checked up on him, giving him food and other essentials so he could actually survive. I'm too lazy to actually edit all that info into the story so I'm placing it here.

Rip Iwaizumi

Died from dead because of this ignorant dumbass author who forgot to add in details and forgot entirely about him.

Oikawa is now crying because of me. I hope I don't get hunted down or anything..

Anyways um I don't know what else to say. I might, MIGHT rewrite this story and reuse the old jokes because I'm small brain. If I did end up rewriting, I'm not going to rewrite that smut scene because I'm actually quite happy with how it turned out as the last actual chapter. Ok maybe, only if I actually improve on writing smut that is. Maybe.

Edit: Hi guys, so it's been decided that I will indeed rewrite this once Oikawa's birthday comes around. Also, shameless self promotion because I'm just like that. So I've started to write a crackhead fic featuring the Haikyuu lads. First ones about frying an egg on pavement. Also, go read ambr_rse_l story if you like zombie apocalypse stories as their writing is something blessed from the gods. Anyways goodbye now.

Edit 2: how the hell did you carry the strength to read this far? This fanfic is an abomination lmao. I wrote this shit when I was 12 in case you guys wondering so good luck knowing you read something from a 12 year old. I will say I didn't write the final chapter when I was 12 though, that was a year later or something. I grant you the award of surviving the suffering as you have complete this. Don't think I'll ever rewrite it because I've basically given up on writing, got no motivation so there's that. Bye