Chapter 7

Iwaizumi waited impatiently for Oikawa. Oikawa on the other hand didn't want to rush anything. So he sat there on the floor, thinking about stuff.

"Why aren't you doing anything shittykawa?" Iwaizumi asked, glaring.
"W-wahh, what am I supposed to do now?!" Oikawa asked slightly confused of why Iwaizumi was waiting for him impatiently.

Before Truth Or Dare
"So, fuck, marry and kill. Iwaizumi, Mattsun and me.", Hanamaki asked Oikawa at the party.
"Uhh.. Let me think.. Definitely marry Iwa-chan, kill you and smash Mattsun.. Sorry Hanamaki", Oikawa said sheepishly as he scratched the back of his head cutely.

"Wouldn't you want Iwaizumi to fuck you?" Mattsun asked as he turned to Oikawa.
"Um.. Will you be concerned if I said yes?" Oikawa said sheepishly as he blushed a slight bit. Mattsun smirked while Hanamaki turned to him, now the two were smirking together.

"Why don't you let Iwaizumi fuck you tonight? We can leave early so we stay innocent", Mattsun suggested.
"Uhh.."
"You afraid to lose your virginity?" Mattsun asked.
"W-wahh, ehhh? I don't know, it's just, we're talking about sex here!" Oikawa exclaimed.
"But how can you stay innocent if you weren't innocent at the start?" Oikawa asked as he looked at the two.
"Did you just assume my innocence?" Hanamaki asked as Mattsun gasped.
"How dare you!"
"Just stop"

Somehow, everyone was loud enough for Iwaizumi to hear. Iwaizumi was basically eavesdropping on them all while he stayed in his uncomfortable position. He wanted to wriggle free but couldn't. Damn Hanamaki and Mattsun Iwaizumi thought.

"I'm waiting impatiently because I overheard you and Mattsun.." Iwaizumi started.
"About the chocolate truffles?" Oikawa asked innocently as he hopped up and grabbed the last remaining truffle.

"I left one for you so you could have it! You better be thankful!" Oikawa pouted.
"Thanks.. I would rather share it though.."
"Ok!" Oikawa said happily as he was about to split it in half.
"I don't mean like that, I mean like this.." Iwaizumi said as he walked up to Oikawa.

He put half of the truffle gently into Oikawa's mouth and but off the other end. Once he had finished eating the chocolate truffle, he then licked off the chocolate ooze from his face seductively, showing a glint in his eyes of lust. Oikawa just stared.
Oikawa then ate the truffle, having a small bit of the chocolate ooze on his face. Iwaizumi then slowly licked it off as Oikawa winced.

"I-I-Iwa-chan! What are you doing?.." Oikawa asked slightly confused.
"I wasn't talking about the truffles.. I was talking about sex.." He whispered into Oikawa's ear as a chill went up Oikawa's spine.
"S-sex?.." Oikawa said, blushing.
"Yes~.." Iwaizumi whispered again.

Oikawa didn't know what to do until Iwaizumi leaned in, kissing Oikawa as he pinned him against his wall holding onto his collar. Oikawa was about to try and push him but his strong arms held his wrists against the wall.
"Mmmm~" was the only thing he Oikawa could manage as he closed his eyes, letting Iwaizumi take control. Iwaizumi looked at him with a lustful look in his eyes. He then slipped in his tongue into the open entrance, as if it waited for the delightful moment as he tasted a chocolate like flavour once he had entered his mouth.
Oikawa started softly moaning in delight again.

Iwaizumi then moved away from the wall, still French kissing Oikawa. He then put his arms around Oikawa's curved waist and onto his ass as Oikawa winced at the sudden action. Oikawa then put his hands around Iwaizumi's neck. Their eyes were still closed.
Oikawa then looked at Iwaizumi after a few seconds and pulled himself away from the kiss. He looked at him lustfully, his mouth slightly open.

"I-Iwa-chan.." He said slowly as Iwaizumi went back to kissing him.
Oikawa pulled Iwaizumi closer to him as the two fell onto his bed.
The two kept on making out, not wanting this feeling to stop.

Oikawa's eyes fluttered open as he looked into Iwaizumi's beautiful dark eyes, glistening. Oikawa kept looking into those eyes, deeper and deeper..

"Hey, dumbass, what are you doing?" Iwaizumi asked quite harshly.
"Just looking into those gorgeous eyes of yours~" Oikawa sighed.
He got up and checked the time:

10:07

He stared blankly at the clock, slightly dazed about what had happened.
Oikawa checked the clock again, slightly confused.
"Wait.. So it's 10:07?! I thought it would be like 9!" Oikawa squawked.
"Gosh Shittykawa, you should get out of the habit of staying up so much", Iwaizumi said with his arms crossed.
"Wahhhhhhh, but I need to observe certain things in volleyball plus study!" Oikawa pouted as he sat up and crossed his arms like he was a child.

"Don't give me that look", Iwaizumi said.
"What did I ever do to deserve this.." He mumbled.
"Hey! I heard that Iwa-chan!".
"I know.".
"Ehhhhhh?!".

"Just shut up dumbass", Iwaizumi said angrily. He then went into a plain expression that was unreadable (according to Oikawa here right now in this situation). Iwaizumi then gained a lustful look. Oikawa looked deeply into iwaizumis lustful eyes, not knowing his next move. He slowly leaned towards Oikawa, gently pressing his lips against his. Oikawa winced just as he closed his eyes, a tear droplets formed in the corner of his eyes. Iwaizumi cupped his face with his hands as he started to aggressively move his lips against his.

Oikawa then started to move to the rhythm as they moved each other's lips in sync. It seemed breathtaking to Oikawa. The two slowly pulled apart and looked at each other, their breathing heavy.

Once their breathing was back to normal, Iwaizumi closed the gap between the two and started gently nibble on Oikawa's bottom lip, asking permission if he could enter. Oikawa nodded as he opened his mouth a slight bit. Iwaizumi dove his tongue into the entrance as Oikawa flinched. He moved his tongue around every surface possible. Oikawa had closed his eyes after the entrance. Oikawa started moaning gently as the two French kissed. Iwaizumi then pulled the two onto the bed.

After a minute or so they pulled apart. The two looked deeply into one another's eyes. Oikawa sat up and so did Iwaizumi straight after. The two didn't know what to do because their minds were blank. There was a comfortable silence in the air until Iwaizumi interrupted it. "You wanna take it all the way?" He whispered gently as Oikawa listened to the soothing voice and nodded. "Ok, so you sure about the first part then the last?" Iwaizumi asked gently. Oikawa slowly nodded because he knew what he was talking about. "Are you certain?" Iwaizumi asked one last time, just to make sure.
"OF COURSE I AM, WHY DID I AGREE BEFORE?!" Oikawa squawked at Iwaizumi.
"Gosh Shittykawa.." He said as he started to slowly slide off his jocks.

Haha y'all got trolled by being left on a cliff hanger!!! Anyways I'll write the nex- *internal screamimg* ok, I just remembered that I have three assignments and ITS ONLY THE FIRST DAY OF THE LAST TERM WHAT THE FRICKKKKK (I'm watching my profanity for you Christians Lol jk) anyways thank you for reading, I hope you enjoyed and bye for now!!

A/n I don't want to write smut because Im bad at it b y e