Chapter Two

Yohani smiles and prances up the stairs wiggling her butt as she does so. Entering the bedroom that she shared with Kitten, Yohani paused at the door as she watched Kitten walk around their room in her underwear.

Yohani watched the petite girl waltz around as she looked at the different sets of pajamas laid on her bed.

"Don't you think you should take a shower before changing?" Yohani asks. Kitten jumps into the air frightened as her hand immediately finds a place on her racing heart.

A chuckle leaves her mouth when she sees its just Yohani.

"I am, but I want to know what I'm going to wear before-hand," Kitten explains with a shrug. Yohani walks up to her and points to the red satin set.

"Let's match," Yohani grins as she had the same set, but in blue.

Yohani wasn't dull either. Greg loves this satin set and seeing them both in it should drive him up the wall.

Kitten hugs her quickly before putting the other sets back into the closet and running off to the bathroom.

Yohani quickly pulls her set before heading off to the second bathroom.

Kitten whistles as she ties the towel around her body. Her shower was simple as she didn't need to go through many skin care treatments.

No need to heal her body as its finally free.

Kitten stares into the mirror.

She was beautiful, almost like an exotic jewel. A Haitian background from her mother and Indian background from her father.

Kitten stared at her curly, black hair that was slick back. Her dark chocolate skin glimmers in the light making her almond cat eyes stand out. She really was alluring.

"What are you doing?" Greg voice rings through her ears and Kitten turns to him. His eyes raking over her body.

"Just realizing how beautiful I am," Kitten smiles as she walks out of the bathroom.

"Well, I'm happy your confidence is coming back," Greg announces. Kitten winks at him as she skips to the bedroom.

Closing the door behind her, she drops the towel and Yohani whistles at Kitten's body, feeling the pulse between her legs. Kitten giggles as she pulls on her satin set.

"No panties or bra?" Yohani asks while biting her lip.

"Nah, it feels more comfortable," Kitten shrugs.

Yohani lets out a trembling breath knowing that if she stick her hand down Kittens pants there would be no barrier. Yohani shivers, blocking the thoughts from her mind as Kitten began detangling and oiling her hair.

"So, what do you want to do tonight?" Yohani asks Kitten as she places her hair in pigtails.

"Um, disney and baking?" Kitten asks and Yohani nods.

The girls prance out of the room and down to the kitchen. Greg," the girls sing when they don't see him in the kitchen.

Greg jogs down the stairs in sweats, making his way to the girls.

"I was summoned," he chuckles as the girls flutter their eyes up at him. Pouts on their lips.

"Bake cookies for us, please," they beg and Greg chuckles.

"Eat dinner and finish your cupcakes first," Greg tells them as they pout more.

Greg gives a crooked smile as he engulfs Yohani into a hug, squeezing her butt.