Bellamy Blake (part 2)

Bellamy's words echoed in your mind.
"My tent now".
Did he actually mean it. I mean sure he might be a bit of a fuckboy at some moments but he never really saw you as attractive. Or did he? Your mind was racing like crazy. "I'm going to sleep", you fake yawned and got up on shaky legs. Bellamys dark eyes followed your every move. You had to give him a signal right? that you were going to wait in his tent.
You met his eyes and sent him a wink. The signal seemed to work since his whole face lit up with a sexy smirk. You looked over the group left on the ground, nodding to them before leaving them behind you.
Bellamy's tent.
You were going to Bellamy's tent.
Adrenaline pumped in your veins and you got the urge to jump of happiness. You have never been this excited before. Maybe when you stepped of the ship to see the earth for the first time, but you weren't excited like this. You slipped inside his tent with ease. It looked similar to yours, only bigger.
You fumbled with your hands nervously. How the hell would this go. Did he really wanna... have sex with you? what did he want really? Bellamy was a mystery so you weren't really sure.
You heard heavy steps behind you before the tents opening was swiped to the side.
Bellamy.
His hair was ruffled in that sexy way he seemed to get it. His tongue swiped over his lips. Then everything went fast.
He walked over to you, his hands grabbing your face before crashing his lips to your lips. The shock lasted for a couple of seconds before you went back into reality.
His lips were soft and his tongue begging for access. Which well, you gladly gave him. He bit your lip making the warmth in your stomach return. His kiss was still hard but went slower now, like he wanted to savor every moment. His hands travelled from your hair along the sides of your curves only to land on your hips.
His strong hands wrapped around your thighs and with the help of you jumping he successfully lifted you up. You wrapped your legs around his hips and pressed your lower half to his. He was hard. Fuck. And big. Double fuck.
You eventually had to lean back to catch air. You were both out of breath, and catching air loudly. You bet your entire face is red, part from blushing but also from the oxygen loss.
His hand slide from your hips to your ass. You hummed under your breath, pressing your hips hard against his.
He shut his eyes from the attention to his erection, signing, before opening his eyes again. They just seemed to get darker and darker.
"Are you going to be a good girl", his voice was hoarse and low, rumbling in his chest. fuck.
He was just getting hotter somehow. Your crotch was stinging from the lack of attention.
"I don't know", you were really testing boundaries "am i, sir". You put extra effort into saying sir, like you were teasing him. But he seemed to like that.
His dick twitched between your legs.
He walked over to the bed, with you still in his arms. Carefully he sat down with you in his lap. His boner felt clearly now against your inner thigh.
His face had fallen soft, his lips partly closed. "Are you okay with this?", he was breaking character.
You nodded and moved a string of hair out of your face shyly. He leaned forward, kissing your neck sweetly. "I need to hear your voice, baby girl", he hummed against your skin. It almost felt like you had a fever. Your entire body was on fire.
"Yes", you whisper and bit your lip. His hand slowly moved up over your chest before being placed on you throat. You were absolutely screwed. His grip hardened "yes what?". Omg. Was he trying to kill you. "Yes sir", you mumble to him before pushing him back "please, i need you sir".
He nod and start to take of your shirt "i guess you deserve that. But now youre not going to do anything without my permission".
You nodded and helped him remove the shirt. You couldn't believe you had the beautiful Bellamy blake under you. Your shirt was off, your to small bra barely holding up, making your breast almost spill over. He looked down at your chest hungrily and started kissing his way between your cleavage. The hand he didn't have around your throat moved over your back to unclasp your bra. He did it with ease, probably after years of experience. Your bra fell forward, your boobs now free and bobbed slightly. Thanks to being exposed in the cold air, the nipples standed up for attention. Bellamy looked at them hungrily before going to attack. His soft plush lips wrap around the nipple, licking around the top. His hand massaged the other one roughly. "Oh bell", you sighed out moving your hips to press yourself close to him. He immediately stopped his hand and mouth "what did you call me? it's sir for you. Now as a lesson, your not allowed to make a sound or i'll stop, understand?". You lick your dry lips "yes sir".
He returned the attention to your breast as you bit your lips. You refused to make a sound. He lied you down on the soft bed. You notice at one's that he has more pillows than you. Unfair.
His long slender fingers start to unbutton your pants, before pulling them down your legs. Now your tanned legs were also exposed, leaving you in just your underwear.
He began kissing his way up your legs, reaching your thighs. Your heart was beating like crazy. He swiped his tongue right next to the outline of your underwear. You fought every urge to buck into his face. With teasingly slow motions he removed your panties. Out of pure extinct you pressed your thighs together. Bell looked at you with a warning eye and you catched the hint and slowly opened them again. His eyes were boring in to your lower parts, making you slightly uncomfortable. When he finally looked up you bit your lip, your eyes begging for his allownes.
He gave you it, nodding leaving you smiling. "Please sir, i just want you inside me".
He gave you a soft smirk "Soon baby, soon".
You're so close to groaning but decide to hold it back. One of his fingers swiped over your heat, collecting some of your slick. While keeping eye contact he brought the finger up to his mouth, before sucking the wetness of it.
"So fucking delicious", he muttered under his breath. Slowly he placed himself between your legs.
He pressed his soft plush lips against your clit. His tongue swiping over the bundle of nerves,sending a shiver down your spine.
As his tongue moved in circles around it, his finger decided to make their way into your heart. You arch your back, desperate to be filled. He starts to move his finger, in a painful pace. In less than a minute he had you gasping into a pillow. He had you right were he wanted you to. Suddenly his finger curl in your tunnel, brushing over a sweet spot. It leaves you mewling, sweat covering your back. "You like that baby girl", his voice vibrates over your clit. "Yes sir", you moan out, trying to keep your voice stable only to fail miserly.
His finger disappear completely, leaving you thinking you did something wrong. Thats until you feel him add another finger, stretching you widely. "Fuck", he groaned quickening his pace "Youre so fucking tight, baby, cant wait to be inside you". You're panting, moving from side to side. Your legs start to shake violently " I only had sex once back on the ark, you may be to big, Sir". Another finger joined the others. He growled "I'm going to make you forget all about that other guy. Your mine now, get it? no one can touch you except me".
You were about to answer when all three of his fingers curl against the sweet spot. You try to hold back the whimper but cant anymore.
"Baby", his fingers are gone "what did i tell you about making noises? your not allowed to um until i say so, understand". You curse for yourself, nodding.
He replace his fingers with his tongue, slipping it in and out of your folds. His thick thumb start stroking your clit. The heat in your stomach moves over your body in weaves.
"Dont cum", he licked up your wetness "bot until i give permission to". It was painful to hold back an orgasm. Especially when you saw Bell look up at you with dark primal eyes.
You grab hard onto his soft locks "Please, sir, please". You're in actual pain. You can't see straight. Stars start to interrupt your vision, making everything blurry. "Are you ready for my cock?", he asked his voice hoarse. You nodded, wetting your dry lips. His tongue and thumb is suddenly gone. You hissed as you felt the orgasm start to fade away. Thats until he wet his thick member in your folds, before slamming into you. Fuck not making noises. You scream out as he stretch you wide open. His hand wrap around your throat as he thrust hard into you. The strong orgasm is back, threatening to be out any second. You grind in the same pace as him. His other hand contact with your clit again. Your body is so sensitive from the over stimulation. The hand around your throat squeeze harder, blocking any air from passing. At first you panic but then realize that Bell probably know what he's doing. His thrust is becoming sloppy. The whole room is filled with the sound of skin slapping against skin and your moanes. Right when your about to pass out from the loss of oxygen he lets go. "Cum for me babygirl", he groanes and you does exactly what he tells you to. An intense orgasm collides with your body leaving you exhausted. He thrust a couple of more times before cumming inside you. You can feel his cum trickling down your thigh. Your head is filled with pressure. Your body completely numb. Sweat covering every inch of your naked skin. The satisfaction filling your body leaves a smile on your lips.
Bellamy's hand seals around your waist pulling you closer.
Your body is pressed against his. You hum at the warmth, cuddling closer. "You good?", he asked with a husky voice. His hand moved a hairstring from your sweaty forehead. You hummed under your voice "never been better".
He kiss your neck, biting down on the sensitive skin. "You know everything i said earlier?", his voice is low "about you being mine? i meant it". You look at him with big eyes, leaning forward. He strokes your chin "really?". He nodded and pressed you against him. His lips slowly ceiling with yours. It's a sweet and gentle kiss, leaving you with a beating heart and tingling lips."Well", you mumble carefully "i'm yours". He chuckled and kissed you again. And then you fell asleep in eachothers arms. Being titled as His left a smile on your lips. You were Bellamy's now. And you just knew he was going to treat you good.

By @/faangirl101 on Tumblr