Scott McCall

Scott growled as Stiles squeaked when you nuzzled into his neck and hopped onto one of his legs, grinding against his thigh.
"(Y/N)!" He snapped and your attention was slowly drawn to the alpha who you'd lied to and convinced you'd had your heat under control.
"Yes Scott?" You asked sweetly, your hips not stilling and Stiles was staring at you like he might pass out.
"Damnit (Y/N), you said you had this sorted!" He sighed and hurried over, picking you up around the waist with one arm as he jerked his head towards the door." Sorry mate, should sort her out... I'll call you when we're done and we can try again?" He offered glancing at the movie that had been tossed on the coffee table.
"Sort her out. you're not going to kill her, are you?" Stiles asked with narrowed eyes as you wriggled around until you'd wrapped yourself around Scott.
"No Stiles, she's in heat." He chuckled when Stiles made an odd coughing splutter and stumbled to the door. "I'll call you later."
"No Stiles come back!" you whined and he hesitated, glancing at Scott who shook his head.
"She might bite you." He chuckled and you snapped your teeth at Stiles who walked into the wall before stumbling out of the house. "Right then, upstairs."
"Alpha are you mad at me?" You asked and he smiled.
"No, but you have to tell me if you need help with your heat... in fact you're my Beta, I'm the only one who should help you with your heat." He growled slightly and you almost melted at the sound as he climbed into the centre of his bed and planted you on his lap.
Scott wrapped his arms around you and let you decide what you wanted. It took him by surprise when you simply rolled your hips against his crotch as you stroked your fingers through his hair and kissed him.
"What're you doing puppy?" He asked as you suddenly pulled away and yanked your skirt up so you could touch yourself through your panties.
"I ache Alpha." You mumbled and he licked his lips as you flopped back against his legs and rubbed your fingers over the growing damp patch.
"Alpha can make it stop aching." He grumbled, his voice deep and cracked as he hesitantly pushed your fingers away and replaced them with his own.
He let out a low groan as he slowly tugged your panties to the side, stroking your heat, his fingertips skipping over your core making you push your hips up off the bed in a desperate attempt to be touched.
"Alpha please!" you begged and he smiled.
"You're so wet puppy, are you thinking of your alpha?" He asked slowly, moving his fingers away as you lifted your hips to press against his hand.
"Yes!" you snapped with frustration and he chuckled as you climbed off and angrily tore your clothes off.
"Calm down or you won't get any help." He warned as you pouted and stropped about. "If you stay in control, you can sit on alpha's big cock, would you like that?" he asked and you nodded.
You sat at the foot of the bed, watching Scott undress, suddenly hopping to your feet as he kicked of his boxers and kissing him to distract from your hand gripping onto his cock, gently pumping it as you rubbed your thighs together.
"Come here." He said softly, laying on the bed as he beckoned you to straddle him, slowly moving you up and down his length.
"Oh, Alpha it feels so good, does it feel good alpha?" You asked, your head falling to one side as you watched him curiously, not realising he'd loosened his grip on your hips and that you were rubbing against him of your own accord.
"It feels so good (Y/N), you're being such a good girl." He groaned and swore softly as you wrapped your hand around his tip, teasing hic cock through your hands as he started straining to stay in control.
"Alpha!" You whimpered and he looked down at you through heavy lids.
"You ready to be fucked, Puppy?" He asked and you nodded. "Come here."
You were pulled forward to kiss him, the passionate exchange distracting you completely from Scott lining himself with your entrance. You snarled when he suddenly bucked up into you, claws digging into his shoulders, your fangs pushing against your lips.
"Not a sound Puppy." Scott growled as you adjusted to his size, your body twitched and clenched around him.
He kept a tight grip on your hips as he pulled out and slammed back into you, his eyes fixed on your face as you mouth fell open, a small whimper escaping you with each thrust which you tried to hide.
Each thrust brought you closer to the edge, his tip hitting just the right spot every time, your fingers clawing at him as your high threatened to tip over.
"Alpha... I need to cum." You whined.
"I know (Y/N)." He whispered and sat up, stroking over your neck before biting down, the sudden sharp sensation toppled you over the edge and you came loudly. Scott's self-control vanished as your walls clenched around him, his hips sputtering to a top as he blew his load and sank down against the bed.
"Thank you for helping Alpha." You hummed and lay against his chest, humming as his fingers stroked through your hair and down your back.

By @/thelittlehalewolf on Tumblr