Scott McCall

summary: the 6b plot line is thrown away and instead everybody's going to France.  But your werewolf boyfriend is sorta in heat...

You were almost finished packing up, even though Scott and Lydia would be there to pick you up in twenty minutes to leave for the airport, you hadn't brought yourself to actually pack until today.  And even when you'd pulled out your suitcase and picked out the outfits you'd wanted, you hadn't even gotten around to getting it done until now.
You were frantically folding clothes and stuffing them into your suitcase while also packing a travel cosmetics bag and making sure your phone was charging.  You felt hectic, rushed, and it was making you anxious.
"Babe this whole room reeks of anxiety" You turned around, seeing Scott at your doorway and you freaked out even more.
"Oh my god are we leaving right now?" You asked, the panic evident in your voice.  Scott came into the room and set his hands on either of your arms.
"No, no I just wanted to come early to see you" He said gently.  "Calm down, you're okay" He continued, and you sighed in relief.
"Thank God" You breathed, and went back to your packing.  Scott smiled at you, and watched anxiously as you put folded clothes into your suitcase.  He came up behind you and wrapped his arms around your middle, setting his chin on your head, then your shoulder.  You giggled at the feeling of his nose nuzzling into your neck.  "What? Why're you all cuddly?" You asked, rubbing your hand over his that was set on your hip.  You continued to finish up your packing.
"Because you smell so good" He hummed lowly, making your stomach flip over.  His mouth latched to your neck, kissing and sucking on the side of your throat, successfully halting your work.
"Sc-Scott" You whined.  "I don't have time for this" You told him, and he pulled his lips away from you, giving you a pout.  You turned your head and held his chin in your hand, pulling his lips against yours.  You held the kiss for a few moments before pulling away.
But even as you continued your packing, he kept his arms around you, and awkwardly waddled behind you whenever you moved.  You giggled, but didn't try to pull out of his hold.  You liked being in his arms too much.  And it was calming you down enough to get all packed up.
"I love you" Scott told you in a wanting voice.  You turned to look at him, raising a brow.
"I love you too baby" You replied, and he stole a kiss from you, making you laugh quietly.  "Are you alright?" You asked him, and he nodded, closing his eyes and setting his chin back on your shoulder.  "Scott?" You asked, finally pulling out of his hold to turn around and face him.  But his arms grabbed onto you again.  "Open your eyes" You ordered.  He shook his head.  You rolled your eyes and curled your fingers around his crooked jaw.  "Scott" You said sternly.  "Open them"
He let out a long huff before opening his eyes, revealing their red color.
"You're in heat?" You asked, and he hung his head with a sigh.  You giggled softly, and lifted his face with your hands.
"Hey... it's alright" You said softly, stepping closer to him so you could peck his lips.  "And I promise..." You trailed off, leaning up so your lips were next to his ear.  "When we get there, we can have hot... hotel... Paris... sex" You said slowly.  Scott shuddered, and his hands gripped your waist tighter.
"Fuck baby I love you" He said before capturing your lips in his in a searing kiss.  You moaned, your hands running through his hair and gripping onto the dark strands.  He growled in response, quickly releasing your waist so that he could grip your thighs, lifting you up against him.  You obliged, wrapping your arms around his waist and rubbing up against him eagerly, your lips still locking against his, becoming more aggressive.
"Alright so who's ready for- AH NO NO!" You leap off of Scott and chased after Lydia, who'd barely stepped into your room before running out screaming.
"Lyds!" You called after her.
"I'll... I'll get your suitcase" Scott said, but you were already down the stairs.
"Lyds I'm so sorry" You breathed, and she chuckled, shaking her head.
"It's fine I'm totally messing with you.  Seems like you and Scotty are getting real hot and bothered together though" She said with a wink.  You flustered awkwardly, knowing he could hear your voices perfectly clear.  As well as your rapidly beating heart.
"Yeah uh... yeah" You sighed.  "Let's just get going" You said, just as Scott made it down the stairs.  You smiled sweetly at him upon realizing he'd brought down your bags for you.  "Awe, thanks babe" You said, taking your backpack and suitcase from him and pecking him on the cheek.
"Alright! Let's get going!" Lydia said excitedly, and led the way out the door.
After picking up Stiles and Malia, you were heading to the airport.  You sat in the back of the jeep in between Scott and Malia.  While Lydia sat in the front with Stiles who was now driving.  It was getting dark out as you drove through the town.  Lydia was going on excitedly about the trip, telling Stiles about the food and Malia all about the boys.  But you were just tiredly looking out the window whilst keeping your arm linked through Scott's.  When you felt his hand caressing over yours, you looked over at him.
"You okay?" He asked, and you furrowed your brows at the question.
"I'm fine, why?" You replied.
"They're getting all pumped and you're quiet" He said.  "Just making sure you're alright" You smiled at his sweetness and let him kiss your cheek.
"You're the sweetest, you know that?" You asked, before leaning your head against his shoulder.  Scott just chuckled and let you rest there against him.
You were excited for this trip, very excited.
Especially to spend it with Scott.
You were tiredly standing at the gate where your flight was going to start boarding in a few minutes.  Malia was slouched on a chair, as was Stiles next to her.  Lydia sat on the floor, her head lying against Stiles' legs while he ran his hands through her hair.  But you were standing with Scott, practically leaning against him.
"On the flight, you can sleep the whole way, alright?" He told you.  "It's a whole eleven hours" You closed your eyes tight at the idea of being on a plane until six in the morning.
"Alright" You finally answered, and tried to relax against Scott.
"Now boarding flight 32, to Paris, France" The stewardess at the desk said over the microphone.
"Whoo that's us!" Lydia leaped up, pulling Stiles by his hands.  Where s you Malia and Scott were a little more slow and tired to cheer along with them.  "Come on guys come on!" Lydia took everyone's boarding passes and gave them to the woman at the desk all at once.  She counted through them, then looked up at the group in front of her, looking slightly frustrated.
"Alright, have a safe trip" She said, and you all exchanged excited grins as Stiles took back the boarding and handed them out to everyone before walking into the tunnel connecting to the plane.  Scott's hand latched onto yours, looking over your shoulder to see what your assigned seat number was.  27.
"Did anyone get 26?" He called, and you smiled up at him while he exchanged tickets with Lydia.  "What?" He asked you, and you squeezed his hand, stepping into the actual plane with Scott close behind.
"You're so cute" You said, finding your seat, and trying to quickly pick up your suitcase to put it in the overhead stowaway.  But Scott swiftly grabbed it and lifted it with one hand with ease, then put his own up with yours as well.  Again, you smiled and shook your head, then sat in the seat by the window, Scott sitting down next to you.  "What'd I do to deserve you?" You asked him, buckling in your seat belt.  Scott grinned lopsidedly towards you.
"You were being absolutely yourself" He said, making you blush and laugh nervously.  Scott watched you as you settled in, your hands slightly tightened on the armrest of your seat, and your eyes kept glancing out the window, up at the sky.  His brow furrowed as he hurt your quick beating heart.  "y/n?"
"Hm?" You turned your head to look at his concerned brown eyes.  Scott leaned closer, lowering his voice.
"Are you afraid of flying?" He asked you softly.  You opened your mouth to answer, but a short dinging sound rang and the captain's voice was heard over the com.
"This is your captain speaking," A man's voice rang through the plane.  He continued with the general guidelines and safety procedures that the stewardesses showed everyone as example.  But Scott kept talking to you.
"I promise, that you are completely, and absolutely safe" He said, taking your hand in both of his.  You smiled weakly at him, and he placed a kiss on your knuckles.  "Nothing's gonna happen, I wouldn't let it" You chuckled and rolled your eyes.
"What a hero, stopping a plane crash" You said quietly, trying not to disturb the safety procedure being displayed.
"I would if it'd keep you safe" He said seriously, and again you laughed quietly.  Only Scott McCall.
Soon after the demonstration was over, the plane began to move, and out of instinct you squeezed onto Scott's hand, your heart racing in your chest.  You've never been on a flight before, and the mere idea of being thousands of feet off the ground really freaked you out.  Your eyes shut tight, begging yourself not to look outside as it began to speed down the runway.
"You're okay" Scott whispered to you, turning to face you and listening carefully to your heartbeat.  "It's alright, you're safe" He continued to murmur.  The wheels began to skid against the ground as the aircraft was lifting off into the air.  A small gasp came from your throat, but in seconds Scott had turned your head to face him, and slanted his lips over yours.  Your heart beat gradually slowed as he kissed you sweetly.  While his stomach was flipping and the beast in him felt his desire begin to pool in his chest, a heat coming over him at the feeling of your plump lips against his, he tried to brush over the feeling and keep the kiss gentle.  When you parted, you smiled at him, and he waited to open his eyes, until he knew they wouldn't be blood red.
From the look you gave him, he could tell they still were.
"How long will this last?" You asked him, worry in your tone.
"Uhm" Scott swallowed and blinked a few times.
"The color's gone" You whispered when his eyes were back to their normal chocolate brown.  "How long?" You questioned again.  Scott's foot tapped on the floor.
"Until I do something about it" He mumbled.  You smiled sadly.
Of course you wanted to help him out now, you surely felt a similar burn that shot from your chest right down to your core that he must've felt as well, an intensified arousal.
"I'm sorry baby" You said softly, your brows drawn together in worry for him.  "I wish I could help you sooner than later" Scott's lips quirked up, his eyes flickering in between yours.
"It's alright love" He hummed, kissing your forehead before wrapping his arm around you, letting you lay your head onto his shoulder.  He held you as close as he could while confined in his seat.  You let out a soft sigh, feeling safe in his arms.
"I love you" You mumbled, eyes beginning to droop shut tiredly.  Scott pressed his lips against your head, holding them there for a minute.
"I love you too baby" He whispered into your hair before you passed out against him.
When you woke up again, you found that both of your arms were wound around Scott's torso, and the arm that he had around you was gently running his fingertips up and down your spine.  You blinked your eyes open to see that he had a book in his other hand, reading it intently.  You smiled, basking in the moment for a few minutes before he could realize that you were awake.
"Morning sleepyhead" Scott said, still caressing your back.  You sighed slightly out of defeat, and moved to sit up properly, but Scott kept you snug against him.  "Don't move" He mumbled, turning the page without looking away from it.  You gladly snuggled back into him.
"How long was I out?" You asked, and he made a hum as he checked the time on is phone to think about it.
"About three hours" He said quietly.  You hummed, and looked back at his book.  But Scott closed it and put it in his backpack.  "Have your weird dreams?" He asked, and you chuckled.  Scott always liked to listen to your weird dreams.
"No, not really" You sighed, making him frown.  "No I dreamt about Paris"
He smiled.
"Yeah? What about it?" He asked, his curiosity peaked as he somehow managed to pull you closer against him.
"Just... walking along sidewalks and looking at shops and talking all French-y" You giggled and it was a sound that brought a smile to his lips.
"Was I there?" You hummed and nodded.
"Course you were.  You're in all my dreams Scott McCall" You said in a playful tone, then leaned slightly off of him to press your lips sweetly against his cheek.  He grinned, holding you close again.
"Well aren't you soft today"
"Trying to be soft so you won't be hard" You murmured just quiet enough that surrounding passengers wouldn't hear, but that his enhanced hearing could pick it up easily.  He sighed, hanging his head for a moment.
"You know, you're lucky you're adorable" He breathed heavily, and you closed your eyes, snuggling back into him.
"I wanna sleep some more" You huffed.  "But I can't now"
"Mm you want to listen to some music?" Scott asked, and you grinned up at him, but he was already getting his phone and earbuds back out.  "Good, because I made you a special playlist, just for this trip" You blushed at him, looking over his arm to see his screen.  But he blocked your view, offering you the earbud closest to you.  "Just listen to it" He said, and you gave him a playful glare before putting it in.
"Alright alright" You said, watching as he put in one as well.  A content smile played on your lips as you closed your eyes before he pushed play, trying to divulge yourself completely in the music.  Instantly the smile grew as an unfamiliar tune played but one that beautifull filled your ear.
Scott watched you as you drifted off next to him.  He wasn't sure if you were falling asleep, or if you were just enjoying the music.  When your head hit his shoulder and a soft hum of a snore came out of your lips, he figured you were asleep.
His head slumped atop yours, and not long after he was dozed off as well.
You woke up to the feeling of a soft nudge against your shoulder.  You blinked, and looked over to see who had tapped you.  You were surprised to see Stiles was standing in the aisle, the back of his hand had been tapping against your shoulder.
"Mm- what-" You began to mumble, but he put a finger to his lips and nodded to Scott, causing you to look up and see he was fast asleep.  You smiled, adoring his peaceful sleeping puppy-like expression.
"Alright there heart eyes" Stiles hissed quietly.  "I just wanted to know if you were going to eat your cookie" You rolled your eyes, but grabbed the complimentary package off of the tray in front of your seat and handed it to him.  Stiles grinned and winked at you before going back to his seat.  You could hear Lydia scolding him quietly for taking your cookie, which only made you chuckle as you leaned back into Scott, putting back in your earbud.
"y/n?" You sighed slightly when you heard Scott's voice, looking up at him guiltily.
"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to wake you up" You said, but he smiled and shook his head.
"No worries" He mumbled.  "Besides, it can't be that much longer of a flight can it?"