01

Unedited

"Chanyeol, you should come hang out with us tomorrow afternoon,"

Chanyeol looks up at Jongin, who is leaning on the table. "Why?"

"Because you love us? And we're going to the arcade. Plus, we have break for a week so let's enjoy it!" Sehun joins in and sits on top of the table.

They aren't wrong, "fine." He agrees.

—-

When the three arrive at the arcade, it's as packed as it always is. Children to adults always come here, mostly Chanyeol, Jongin, and Sehun. Just because they are all adults (Chanyeol being twenty two, Jongin being twenty, and Sehun being nineteen) doesn't mean they aren't kids. Sehun is the first to run away, getting tokens and rushing to Dance Dance Revolution. It's his favorite game and the one he and Jongin get competitive in.

Jongin stays by Chanyeol's side as the two get tokens. "Anything you want to do first?" Jongin asks.

Chanyeol hums, "not really. To be honest I'm just glad we're away from campus and Home, you know?"

Jongin nods, "we should invite Taemin over tomorrow, make it less quiet around the apartment,"

Chanyeol and Jongin decided to share an apartment after they graduated high school and moved out of their parents houses. It makes everything easier and Chanyeol didn't really want to live alone. Since Jongin was thinking the same, they decided to just get one together.

"That won't hurt."

After a while, all three of them sat down to eat. It wasn't the healthiest food since it comes from an arcade area, it still tasted pretty damn good. They all settled on pizza and their own choice of drink.

"Can I crash at your guys' place tonight?" Sehun asks after finishing a bite of pizza.

Jongin looks over at Chanyeol, silently asking for a yes with his signature pouty face. Chanyeol sighs softly, "fine. But please don't be loud."

"No, you are staying up with us." It's Sehun's turn to pout. Jongin is silently munching on pizza beside him, head bopping slowly to the beat of the EDM music playing in the background. In the eating area, the kids' screaming is nearly gone.

"But I don't want to," Chanyeol nearly pouts now. These kids have done something to him.

"Please?" Sehun begs.

"Fine."

These kids really have made him give in more to things. Chanyeol used to barely give in but after knowing these two since high school, he is more willing to give into something. It doesn't help Sehun still is a "kid" and his pouty face really hits Chanyeol.

—-

They return home around ten. Chanyeol is tired, but he did promise he'd stay up with them.  They never said he had to do anything with them.

It's ten thirty and Chanyeol is sitting on the couch as the younger ones play competitive games. Chanyeol looks up here and there and always hears them bickering back and forth, pretty much threatening one another playfully. It's entertaining when there is nothing else to do.