02

Unedited

"Chanyeol, wake the fuck up and make us some breakfast!"

Chanyeol jolts awake, seeing the two who invaded his sleep. He sits up and both of them take a step back, away from his grab.

"You can cook. Do it yourself."

Jongin looks back at Sehun, and said person takes the lead in talking, "but there isn't much to make."

Chanyeol closes his eyes, and sighs, "if you two run and get what you want, I'll make it." He re opens his eyes and both of them are smiling like idiots.

"We love you!" Chanyeol watches them scatter from his room, cheering not-so-silently and nearly fall over in the hallway. He chuckles and shakes his head.

They really are children.

He unplugs his phone, clears the couple notifications and clicks one in specific. A small smile blooming on his face.

bbh_bubbles: goodmorning. Idk if you're awake bc we could have time difference,,

spicy_pcy: yo.

bbh_bubbles is typing...

This person, Chanyeol thinks. Always quick to respond.

bbh_bubbles: oh hey you aren't dead. What time is it for you so im clear on this for future refrence.

spicy_pcy: 11:03am

bbh_bubbles: same,,damn you sleep late

spicy_pcy: not when school comes into play. Not when my two friends come into play either! They slept in themselves

bbh_bubbles: I can relate in some kind of way.

Chanyeol stares at his screen for a minute, thinking.

spicy_pcy: what's your name.

bbh_bubbles: i don't tell people after a day (not even) talking, but let's just say Byun, yeah? You?

"Byun," Chanyeol repeats allowed.

spicy_pcy: park ;)

bbh_bubbles: i was expecting more.

spicy_pcy: i could say the same thing. Better yet. Lets play a game

bbh_bubbles: what kind of game before i sign up?

spicy_pcy: if i guess your age exactly within 3 tries, i get to know your first full name

bbh_bubbles: deal.

He clicks on Byun's page and begins to scroll down to his selcas. They all barely reveal his face, so maybe it won't be as easy as he thought.

spicy_pcy: hmm, you're 88-

bbh_bubbles: get the fuck out-

spicy_pcy: lol im kidding. Real guess, 23!

That's how old Chanyeol is, maybe Byun is the same.

bbh_bubbles: ....

bbh_bubbles: Do you know me?