2- I reincarnated, but why do I feel something is wrong?

I remember being warm and safe inside a dream made of soft colors. There were no worries, hunger or coldness. However, I was suddenly throw outside of my comfortable place into a world of intense light, screams and turmoil.

I couldn't even feel wary of the danger because of how much confusion I felt. I saw figures of people, but anything else was impossible to discern. My eyesight was blurry, my body was feeble and my memories were hazy. I couldn't do anything as I was seemingly moved from wherever I was, and then some kind of cloth covered me all the way to my eyes.

Screams. Noises. The kind of heat that comes from a huge fire. Out of nowhere, I found myself weightless. It was so much stimulus coming from everywhere that adrenaline should have kept me awake, but, for some reason, I felt my conscious fading into a deep sleep.

I... feel so... tired...

-🔹-

I was crouched in the soft grass without moving, afraid to scare the butterfly landed in the sunflower. It looked like any other butterfly, but its wings glowed in blue light. The animals of this words are so interesting-...

-Sky! - a voice impregnated with worry yelled my name. Yes, Sky was supposed to be my new name. It was kind of embarrassing with this hippie vibes, but I could never tell my aunt that.

Maybe due to the sudden yell, the butterfly flapped its glowing wings away. I got up, cleaning my knees in the process, and looked into the direction the voice came from.

-I'm here, auntie! - I answered back with my childish voice. From the verdant vegetation of the forest, a beautiful woman appeared.

She had light blond hair and beautiful blue eyes

She had light blond hair and beautiful blue eyes. When she spotted me in the clearing, those worried eyes softened in relieve and the always present love.

-I saw a pretty butterfly, aunt Iris! And it glowed! - I said happily. She gigged by seeing my smile, and patted my head like I was a precious treasure. Such a dotting aunt.

-Here, look, sweetie. - with a sway of her delicate fingers, a butterfly made of pure light appeared like magic. It flied and landed softly on my small nose. When I touched it, the magical butterfly exploded into bright purpurin and slowly vanished.

I laughed with joy, and so did she. In this pleasant atmosphere, we made our way home hand in hand. We didn't have to walk much as a open field appeared among the trees. In there, you could see a comfy chalet made of dark wood. Next to it, our own vegetable garden, where we grow everything from potatoes to fruit trees. The sunlight made its way through the treetops, bathing the place with its warmth.

All of this was like the perfect spot to relax from the busy lifestyle of the city. However, I couldn't help but feel the strangeness of this situation. First, me and my aunt Iris live, alone, in a cottage in the middle of the forest. Not only that, I have never ever seen another person apart from this relative of mine. We grow our own food and everything here is cleverly designed for a self sufficient life. In all these years that I've been living in these woods, only twice has aunt Iris left this place to go somewhere else, and, at both times, she refused to take me with her.