|Side Story| - The God of All Evil

Mature content ahead, so be aware~

A/N: 🌻

Yes, yes, it's not a true chapter but actual chapter will come shortly. I just couldn't contain myself, sorry~

This side story was inspirited by a dear reader's comment, amandebw

When I read this, the only thing I could think of was: "this... this makes a lot of sense." Which is kind of funny, because I didn't purposely write it with that intention. (Does it say something about me, the fact that, even unintentionally, my characters ended up being bent??)

Anyway, the result of all of this is the story bellow. (It's my first time writing smut scenes so pls don't be mean).

Now, enjoy~

🔹-🔹-🔹

He was never born. He just always... existed. He also didn't have a name. What is the meaning of one, when he is the only existence in this infinite blackness?

He was bored. He has always been bored.

So he decided to destroy everything.

There is just one problem. There was nothing to destroy. 'So' he thought 'let's make the everything exist'.

And that's how the universe was created.

He observed from afar the first life forms appear. Primitive. Powerless. Later, these life forms were called 'Gods' by even inferior beings. Myths about his existence were also created, although none were actually the truth. They started calling him Kyrios, the Almighty God.

As he watched them growing and evolving, he pondered if he should destroy it already. Well, that was his motive in the first place, so he should as well go with it.

Billions of years passed. Time has always been insignificant for him anyway.

And then, the thought passed through his complex mind again. Just one snap of his fingers and all would be gone. (A/N: got it? *winks clumsily* - this author does not know how to wink).

However, just one second before the universe's ruination, from a galaxy far, far away, he heard someone's voice shouting arrogantly:

"Do you want to stop me? Please, I'd like to see you try. Even if you unite against me, I still hold more power than all of you together."

<"Zen, you Evil God! Do you really think you can win, alone, against all of us? Don't get cocky! We are Gods too!">

{"Yes! There's no way you could hold all of us back! So it's better if you just surrender, or you will suffer an even worse death! Repent your evil actions and give up!}