ONE!!

THE BREAKUP

imessage

November 11th, 2016
11:30 p.m.

Elle💓💓
Jack, please tell me you got here to New York.

Avery💖
we've been here since the morning El, what's up?

Elle💓💓
He did it, he cheated.

Avery💖
THAT ASSHOLE.

Elle💓💓
am i just never enough?

Avery💖
no no El, he's an asshole that never fucking
deserved you in the first place.

Avery💖
where even are you?

Elle💓💓
can you come cheer me up?

Elle💓💓
i'm at home, i'm a mess, i just came back from finding out.

Avery💖
ofc, love.

Avery💖
i'll be there in 5.

real life
Elle's apartment

currently sitting on the couch looking like a whole mess; her makeup running down her face, ripping all pictures she has of him, eating ice cream was Elle, who her boyfriend, Jake, now ex, cheated on her.
Elle was heartbroken to the fact that they've been dating for a year and he's been cheating on her for 6 months, that's half of their relationship.
Jack and Elle have been friends since 2014 and they're still friends till now. They've been through ups and downs together but they still enjoy being around eachother.

Jack knocked on Elle's apartment door, she got up and opened the door. Jack quickly engulfed in a hug, closing the door behind him "awhh i wanted to take you out for ice cream, i didn't know you'd be eating the emergency ones" he said jokingfully pouting at her.
"well what else am i supposed to eat when i've been clueless for the last 6 months" she said laughing dryly.
"no no, i'm not letting this happen. go wash your face, get dress, i'm taking you out and i'm gonna cheer you up" he said taking the ice cream bucket out of her hand, putting it in the freezer and started cleaning the mess Elle made.
"fineeee" she sighed and walked away to her bathroom to clean up all the running makeup that's on her face.

after a couple of mins, she came back to the living room "let's go get icecreammmm" she said smiling and heading to the door.
when they got to the ice cream shop and sat down to eat, Jack's phone started ringing "Hey dude, oh i'm out with a friend, alright i'll text you the location" and then closed the call and texted someone the location.
"who was that?" Elle asked out of curiosity, "oh it's just one of my band mates, Corbyn, he's gonna come chill with us for bit since he rooms with me in the hotel" "and now since you're single, i can hook you up with one of 'em just not this one, he has a girlfriend" Jack said smiling to her hoping she'll accept. "no Jack, no" she said laughing as he has been trying to do that ever since he met 'the hot one' of the group.
Elle has heard their music but never asked Jack who's who, "but hey explain to me your teammates so when i meet them, i'll be able to know" she said while eating her ice cream. "okay so we have Daniel, blue eyes and teeth gap, Zach, rosy cheeks, Corbyn, the lovable meme, Jonah, the hot one obvi and then there's me but you know me" he said laughing, "and hey listen we're doing a show tomorrow maybe you can come and meet them?" "maybe, i'll see" she said as she noticed a blonde tall guy walk in.

"Hey Corbs over here" Jack said waving to him. "and who's this pretty lady of yours?" Corbyn said while smirking at Jack, "First of all Jack and i aren't together andd i'm Elle, nice to meet you" she said smiling and extending her hand out for him to shake. "ohhhh so you're THE Elle Sanders? i've heard so much about you, i'm probably the only one he talks to about you" he said laughing and shaking her hand.
"oh Jack talks about me? i'm honored" she said laughing. "Hey hey i don't, i just tell Corbs here how'd you and Jonah would be an amazing couple" Jack said shrugging and then Corbyn widened his eyes "doesn't she have a boyfriend dude?" he asked surprised of what Jack said.
"i did, past tense though, he cheated for 6 months and i found out today" she said while looking down
"oh shit i'm so sorry, JACK YOU COULD'VE TOLD ME BEFORE I SAID SOMETHING"
"WELL I DIDN'T KNOW YOU WERE GONNA BE STUPID AND MENTION IT" they both fought playfully and Elle was laughing at their goofiness.

for the rest of the night, all they did was joke around and make Elle happy.

A/N:
this is a long chapterr but imma release another one today too just cause i'm so excited for thing storyhdhdbs
who's enjoying it so far??