SEVENTEEN!!

November 4th, 2018

"let's welcome Elle on here everyone!!"Elle took a deep breathe and started walking towards the stage, and while doing that she started waving to the audience

Elle took a deep breathe and started walking towards the stage, and while doing that she started waving to the audience.
"heyy" she said smiling as she sat down on the chair.
"how're you?" Rose, the interviewer, asked her smiling back at her.
"me? good good, thank you so much for having me on here, so honored" Elle said putting her hair to the back.
"oh no thank you for coming! so we should start with a couple questions from the fans, if you don't mind" Rose stated to her and took out cards that had the questions on them.
"shoot them" Elle and Rose both laughed at what Elle said.
"so first question, are you still talking to the boys?" Rose asked and Elle was shocked at the question.
"uhm yeah, i talk to Jack and Corbyn everyday and um the others not so much but we do talk every now and then" Elle answered nervously as she stuttered some if the words.
"it's kinda hard to talk to them since, you know, Jonah and i but we push through especially Jack and i" she smiled and brushed her dress so it straightens more.
after that, she answered a couple more questions then finished the interview. she rushed back to her dressing room and broke down crying "oh god, why am i crying? i shouldn't cry, we broke this off because it wasn't- WE WEREN'T WORKING OUT!" she cried spiraling around the room.

suddenly, there was a knock, she wiped her tears and opened the door. she opened the door, only to find Jack Avery "hey love, heard you weren't doing so well" he said holding his arms out and she ran to hug him "oh god i missed you so much".

A/N:
um hi? I KNOW AND I'M SORRY I HAVEN'T WRITTEN IN SO LONG!!!!
here's a scrap from february and trust me, i'll be writing more often.