TWELVE!!

CHRISTMAS DAY
December 23rd, 2017
8:34 a.m.

the boys and Christina, along with her family, are heading home with me to canada.
Christina and i have known eachother for so long since her family knows mine so this happens every year ever since i moved to new york for university, they rent out the villa that's right beside ours so they get to spend it with us.
Elle and the guys all went to the airport waiting for Christina and her family to arrive.
"i'm nervous dude" Elle said softly to Jack.
"cause of him? oh come on, you'll be fine"  Jack said eyeing Jonah.
"John's pretty scary dude" she said laughing "you've met him" she said shrugging.
"oo who's John" Zach asked sitting down on the floor infront of them.
"butt out Zach" she said laughing "i'm joking, it's my brother dude"
"you have a brother?" Daniel said whisper shouting at them.
"why are we all whisper shouting?" Jonah said laughing at all of them "yes i know she has a brother, i'm not an idiot, i'm in the 'family' group chat along with Jack" he said smirking.
Elle gave Jonah a highfine "we got them babe" she said laughing still hand in hand with Jonah.
"babe. WAIT BABE? WHEN HOW WHERE WHAT?" Jack said freaking out and everyone started laughing.
"uh yeah, we're dating"  Elle said laughing and Jonah widened his eyes.
everyone started looking at Jonah when he widened his eyes and then he burst into laughter "i can- can't breathe but we got them again" Jonah said as he highfived Elle yet again.
"that wasn't a joke was it? you're actually dating" Daniel said with no emotion on his face.
"oh god no we aren't, i'm a single independent woman dude" Elle said and she chuckled.
"oh uhm yeah we aren't heh" Jonah said and scratched the back of his head.

a few minutes later.
Christina and her parents arrived and the gate opened finally. i took the window seat with Jack beside me and Jonah beside him.
"yo let's switch seats" Jonah whispered to Jack quietly but loud enough for Elle to hear.
"heh no not gonna happen lover boy" Elle chuckled at him and pulled Jack closer to her.
"if you don't ask her out soon, i will lover boy" Jack said to Jonah jokingly and winked at him.
"i'm down to dating Jack to be honest" Elle said playing along with Jack's joke.
"okay stop it you two, you're getting annoying" Jonah said laughing and pulling Jack away from Elle.
"woah there be careful, Jonah curls get the girls" Corbyn said from the row behind him and laughed.

a few hours later.
they arrived in canada and Elle was so excited to be back in her country again.
"it's so cold what the fuck" Jonah said shivering as he put on his jacket.
"eh you'll get used to it" Elle said putting on her jacket as they stepped out of the plane, whiffing the cold Canadian air.
"hey Elle wait up" Jonah said as they were standing in snow holding a rose.
"i was thinking of what Jack said on the plane and i'm such a idiot for not doing this earlier, so be my girlfriend?" he said looking into her eyes and giving her the rose.
"ofcourse idiot" Elle said taking the rose, pecking his lips and walked away into the airport.

the boys and Christina (her parents were already inside), all stood there shocked at what just happened.
"i have a girlfriend" Jonah mumbled and made a victory dance as he went inside the airport.
"oo meeting the parents on the first day of y'all dating" Jack said to the new couple and raising both his eyebrows and laughed.
"well technically i already did but on text" Jonah said and shrugged.
"PARENTS DIDJDJ AHH" Corbyn screamed in the middle of the airport making people stare at him while he was hugging Jonah and Elle.
"Corbs, you're squeezing me to death" Elle laughed trying to get out of Corbyn's grip.
"sorry, y'all are just so cute" Corbyn said wiping a fake tear from his eye.
"welcome to the weird family girly" Christina said laughing and taking Elle's hand as they walked to baggage claim to take their bags.

A/N:
HEYO IM BACK, this chapter is shorter than usual but ya know? y'all have been waiting for this and here you go😂😂😂