FIVE!!

THE DINER

April 19th, 2017
9:26 p.m.

after the show, the guys invited Elle to a diner that was a block away from the venue and Elle was so excited to get to know the other 3 guys especially Jonah and little did she know, he was excited to get to know her.
"so Elle where do you live?" Jonah asked sitting opposite of Her, Corbyn and Jack and he was sitting with Zach and Daniel.
"i live in New York but i'm from Canada" she said while putting her elbow on the table and her head was on her hand.
"so you're Canadian? that's cool, i'm from Minnesota" he said interested about what she's saying.
"hellooooo i wanna get to know her too Jonah, don't be selfish" Zach said pouting and crossing his hands.
Elle started laughing "so Zach what do you wanna know?" she asked while laughing.
"well what do you do like for work, ya know?" Zach asked.
"oh i'm a singer, dancer and model" she said and chuckled.
"SO A TRIPLE THREAT?" Daniel asked her, shocked of what she just said.
"wellllll yeah i guess" she chuckled and looked at Jonah who was obviously really shocked "Jo are you okay?" she said laughing snapping him out of his thoughts.
"huh? oh yeah" he said, "just shocked that you're a triple threat".
"so you think i shouldn't be a triple threat?" she said acting offended jokingly.
"no no no i didn't mean that, i meant that i'm shocked that i haven't heard about you" he said stuttering.
"hey it's fine, i was just messing with you" she laughed "Jack doesn't really talk about me to you 3, it's just Corbyn that he talks to about me" she said pointing at Zach, Daniel and Jonah.

a couple milkshakes and jokes later, Elle started shivering because she forgot her jacket back in the car luckily for her, Jonah had a white sweater with him.
"hey Elle, here take" Jonah said and gave her the sweater.
"oh thank you" she said then smelt it "wow, that smells good" she said chucking and wore it.
after a while, when they were walking on the street "hey lemme take a picture of you, ya look good" he said smiling and took a couple of pictures of me.
"ooo send them to meeee" i said as he showed me the pictures.
"give me your number then" he said smirking at him.
"oh how smooooothhhhh" she said then figured out why he wanted her number "oh yeah right, you want to send me the pictures" she said chucking and took his phone. she put in her number and named her contact Elle❤️❤️ and he put in his contact as Jonah❤️❤️.

"okay stop flirting, it's disgusting. when i meant that i'm gonna set you up, it doesn't that you guys will forget that we're here" Jack said jokingly disgusted.
"i don't know how to flirt so that isn't flirting you bitch" Elle said laughing.
"nope, i'd call that flirting to be honest" Daniel said and Corbyn agreed with him.
"Corbyn, i thought you were on my side" she said pouting and crossing her arms.
"can't be when you're wrong can i?" Corbyn said shrugging and laughing.
"oh god" she said rolling her eyes then started laughing.

A/N:
Whoops sorry for the delay, i usually write at night but i slept early and sorry for the shorter than usual chapter :///