Nice to meet you.

We could both hear shouting and balling from the living room. "I presume they're playing a game then" I turned to my brother and laughed. "Fifa in the PS4" he nodded and laughed too, "they're always playing it, when we're not in rehearsals or writing". I followed Liam as he walked in. they were all sprawled around the room,Two of them with controllers in hands on the floor and the other two spectating on the sofa.

Niall turned his head in our direction, he was one of the two spectators. Along with harry. Louis and Zayn were playing, completely lost in their game.
Niall was the first to stand up and introduce himself, he was quick to his feet and almost jogged to where we were both stood. "Lana...meet Niall, Niall my sister Lana" ,the blonde boy held out his hand to me and I lightly shook it. "Nice to finally meet you". The curly haired one which I knew as Harry followed closely behind Niall. "This is harry", Liam gestured "harry ,Lana, Lana, harry" he continued and the four of us laughed. Liam slid in front of the tv ,blocking it from view of the last two boys. "Boys! , do you want to pause your game for two seconds", he laughed and nodded towards me. They were both suddenly very aware of me. The one I knew as Louis paused the game and threw his controller down. He bounded up from where he was sat and Zayn did the same.
"Ello love, I'm louis" he said with a huge grin ,"and..that's louis" Liam chuckled and we all laughed. I shook the boy's hand and replied to him "Lana....nice to meet you". "Finally then, this is Zayn. Zayn, Lana" my brother introduced the last of his four friends. Zayn was much more shy than the other three. They were stood beaming to the side of him, they were very alert and interested, like children. "It's nice to finally meet you all" I said smiling. "You too", the four of them said in a chorus. "So guys, I was thinking we could get pizza for dinner tonight?" Liam suggested, the four boys roared in agreement and then Louis ,harry and Zayn resumed their game. Niall however stayed with Liam and I.
"Shall we get your stuff from the car then?" Liam turned to me questioningly. "Its alright, I'll help you." Niall said eagerly and made his way for the door. Liam looked to me ,we hadn't moved yet from were we were stood, and we chuckled, Liam rolling his eyes. I followed Niall out toward the car ,Liam behind me. The floodlight illuminating the drive. In the time it took for me and Liam to get outside ,Niall already had gotten my suitcase and was lugging it toward the house.
"Jeysus, what're you carryin in here, the kitchen sink n all" he laughed passing us and heading back inside the house. And so we went back inside, Liam locking the car and closing the door behind us all. My gosh I felt dizzy with all the back and forth. "I told you so" Liam mocked at me again about the weight of my luggage."shut up" I said punching him playfully in his arm, poking my tongue out at him. And he just carried on laughing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Here's a new chapter for ya, I'm currently writing another one so you'll get that soon too ❤️