Photogenic

I woke up to the sunlight piercing through a crack in the curtains and the smell of bacon cooking downstairs. I placed a hand on my stomach as it grumbled reminding me of the fact that I hadn't eaten anything since dinner with the boys yesterday.
I rubbed my eyes and then sat up, pulling the heavy duvet from on top of me. A shiver ran down my spine as my feet made contact with the hardwood floor. Standing up with a slight wobble, I shuffled to my bathroom to wash my face, brush my teeth and do what whatever you do when you wake up.
I grab my phone from the charger and begin to make my way downstairs towards the delicious smell of cooked food.
As I entered the kitchen and four sets of eyes turned towards me. 'Ah morning sleepyhead' my brother greeted me. 'How'd you sleep shortstack' louis chimed in slouching his arms on my shoulders. 'Fine , thanks louis' i rolled my eyes and giggled. Niall just smiled at me and I returned it. Louis finally let go and I sat down next to Niall on a stool at the kitchen island and placed my phone down away in front of me. 'You want some?' Harry asked motioning to the bacon he was cooking as he flipped it over. 'Yes please' I said enthusiastically earning a few giggles around me. 'Are you done asking stupid questions harry?' Louis asked 'who in their right mind would ever say no to bacon' , harry glared at him and shook his head , his lips upturning into a smile as everyone laughed.
Harry served mine and Niall's bacon sandwiches and then everyone else's shortly after. Zayn finally joined us then too. It didn't take long for me to eat mine since I was so hungry, everyone else wasn't far behind either.
Once everyone was finished we put the dishes and utensils away in the dishwasher and retreated to the living room to decide what to do with the day. 'I have to go out with Soph today..'Liam commented 'and I've got to pick up gige from the airport' Zayn chimed in. 'Do you guys have plans?' My brother asked nodding towards Louis and harry. 'We have some stuff to do for...something' louis blurted out earning a few stares and Liam burried his face in his hands briefly. 'What?' Lou asked confused and we shook our heads and laughed. Zayns story I could believe ...but the others I felt where up to something.
Everyone looked at me an niall then said, 'I have nothing planned today' he put his hands up 'me either...obviously' I added. 'Great well you can keep each other company harry smiled and clapped his hands together 'come on boys we should head out' he said standing up and walking out of the room with the others following behind. Niall and I looked between each other with confusion, but in the end we just went with it. I haven't gotten to speak to him much yet so maybe this could be good.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Here is a quick update for you, I'm sorry I haven't updated in a while. I had some family stuff to deal with. Anyway I hope you enjoy this chapter, I'm sorry it's small but I promise to update more. ☺️