Our day. P1

Niall and i where both still sat on the couch in the living room in the save exact positions we were a good 10 minutes ago when the boys left.

We had carried on watching the end of the movie we had put on on Netflix before.
the credits began to roll and I turned to Niall, finally stretching my legs out relieving the cramps that I had.

"So, do you want to do anything other that sit here watching movies on Netflix all day?...I mean...that sounds pretty perfection be honest but the both of us could use some fresh air" , we both chuckled.
"We could" Niall said agreeing "I could show you around London a bit if you want?" He asked.

"Okay, Yeah, sounds good" , I said to him with smile.
He jumped up off of the sofa , suddenly full of energy. He grabbed both my hands and then pulled me up quickly but carefully.

"Come one then, we can't go out in our pyjamas"

Niall laughed as I fell forward a little bit as he pulled me up, he put an arm around me and helped me find my balance.

"Woah , thanks" I chuckled and we both trotted up the stairs and to our rooms.

I headed straight towards my shower removing my pyjamas and putting them in the wash basket. I turn it on, allowing it a few minutes for the water to warm up before stepping in under the steady waterfall.
I combed my hair back with my hand, allowing the water to soak every inch of me. As I finish my shower I step out turning it off behind me, immediately grabbing a towel and wrapping it around my body.

I walk towards my closet to pick my outfit for my day out with Niall exploring the city.
I opt for a white tshirt tucked into mom jeans paired with my vans that I always wore.

I dried my hair and left it in its natural curls , throwing it up into a half top knot

I grab my backpack , chucking in my purse, Id, and some other things that I might need to have with me while I'm out

I grab my backpack , chucking in my purse, Id, and some other things that I might need to have with me while I'm out. I pick up my phone and head downstairs where Niall is already waiting for me, Sat on the sofa scrolling through his phone. He looked up from what he was doing and was silent for a second but then spoke "you er, look nice" he said nervously.
"Thank you, you clean up well too" I smiled back at him.
He is wearing light wash denim jeans with a white tshirt and a navy blue and red checkered shirt over top, with white converse.

"Um should we we go then?" He asked motioning towards the door holding it open for me and grabbing his car keys and phone before closing it behind himself

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ayy I'm back and here is another new chapter for you my lovelies, enjoy.

Sidenote  ~ don't forget to vote every time I update a new chapter, also you can leave comments for me too. 😉😘❤️