A/N #2

Heyo guys! So after a VERY long sort of hiatus thingymabob I am back and regaining a bit of my mojo to write. When I left I had started to get into Roleplaying and its very fun! As such though it took most of my brainpower.

x'D  

I am still rping BUT I am trying to manage my time better and balance my real life, rping, writing and gaming into a somewhat healthy schedule that won't burn me out too quickly. That said if ANYONE would be willing and would like to help me write my stories (this included) it would be very much welcomed and appreciated. 

I was very surprised to see how many views this -and maybe another story- had gotten while I was gone. This has contributed to my renewed spark, but keep in mind updates with chapters aren't going to be fast. 

As a bonus to this part I'll tell ya'll the site I use to rp and what games I've been addicted to!

The Site: 

Roleplay.me

Games: 

Flight Rising - Just started about a week ago or so, very fun! Its a dragon breeding/collecting game and such. 

Lioden - Fun but not suggested fro anyone under 16 its slightly graphicish. Basically you create and manage your own pride!

Monster Hunter World (PS4) - Pretty sure most of you know what this game is and it has taken up most of my time recently but I'd love to have someone to hunt with! The person I was playing with got to high rank before me and know doesn't want to play much anymore. ;-;

Jurassic World Evolution (PS4) - Dinosaurs. That is all. Lol. Seriously though, LOVE it.

Ark: Survival Evolved (Xbox One) - A survival game with tamable dinos and other prehistoric critters.

Ovipets (Facebook Game) - The only thing I do on FB really lol. Its a fun game to play and I did drop from it for awhile but now I'm back at it. Its a genetics game around different species of animals. 

My Other Accounts: 
I also write on QuoteV and I have DA account. I have FanFiction.net account but I haven't used that at all due to have no inspiration to write on there.

DA - https://www.deviantart.com/wolvenwarriordragon

QuoteV - https://www.quotev.com/bloodyhero

FanFiction.net - https://www.fanfiction.net/~moonlightdovakiin

Welp.
Now what.