Prolouge

Hope ya like it.

Akane's P.O.V.

I sigh. Another day in my own personal HELL.School. The place where I get insulted and beaten whenever. Where I keep getting told to die. They can't figure out that I'm such a failure that I can't even succeed in killing myself.

I got beaten earlier by the orphanage owners. I sigh 'like always' I think. Now I'm walking trough the halls that help my crippling depression develop slowly until the only thing I can think of is killing myself. At least I have something to help me from falling, Naruto.

I hear whispers around me.

"Just look at her she's so ugly."

"She must weigh like 800 pounds with her boobs and ass."

"They're so big they must be fake." 

I look down my hair covering my face. I accidentally bump into someone. I got knocked down with the force. I look up and see Norman. "Watch where your going freak." He said the word with such venom I thought it would actually kill me. But life doesn't go my way and he continues. "Juts go kill yourself already. Go do something right in your mistake of a life and disappear. No one would care and all of us will be happy."

I looked down and mumbled "Fine, at least i'll get support on this." I think he heard me mumble but didn't understand what I said. "What was that freak?" he asked. I looked back up and smiled,  a real genuine smile. "Thank you." I said. " For what?" he asked confusion on everyone but mines face. "For pushing me to suicide." I look around and see their faces go to shock, guilt, pity and other emotions.

I stand up still smiling. I skip to the orphanage, walk past the owners and go to my room. Since my room didn't have a lock I put my chair in front of it. Enough to keep them out for at least 10 minutes. 'Just enough time.' I thought. I walked to a crack in the floor. I pried it open and underneath the plank was a box. I quickly took the box and opened it up. Inside there was all my precious belongings. For other people these were nothing but for me these were like diamonds I took  out the things.

 Inside of the box was a necklace. It had a silver chain. It opened like a locket. The design of the necklace was a heart. It has a circle a little off center and beautiful silver wings. It color varied from blue, purple, pinkish and magenta. It was something left from my supposed mother when she left me at the orphanage.

There was a bracelet there too. It was another locket like one. It could open up. It was circle with a black pattern around the edges. There was a red tree in the middle. The color of it was split into four but kinda fading to the color next to it. If that makes sense.  The top left was pink fading into red going to the right. The bottom left was the color blue fading into the color purple  going to the right.

Another thing inside the box was a rope. She quickly wore the accessories and took the rope and a chair. She dragged them to the middle of the room and put the chair down. She stood up on the chair and tied the rope to a nail on the ceiling. She jumped down and saw that she only had 5 minutes left until the door would be open. She didn't even notice that the door was being banged on. She quickly wrote down her suicide note. 3 minutes. She slowly walked towards the chair. 2 minutes. She slowly went to the chair climbing up. She positioned her head inside the loop. 1. 'Goodbye' she thought as she jumped off  the chair.

--------------------------------------

Yo Prologue is done.

I hope you like it.

Spent a lot of time on it even though its short.

I've found a pic but I don't know why It doesn't work.

I'll post another part and that's where the pictures will be.

BAI