CHAPTER 2

Hi.
It's nice to see you again.
I

have a question.
Should I transfer this to my other account?
I don't use this account that often anymore because I am pretty sure my siblings know about this, but I don't want them to know about this.
So... Yeah should I transfer this to my other account so I can access this more or not.
Anyway here we go.

Akane's P.O.V.

I wake up to what sounded like arguing. I hear someone yelling, sounding agitated, a pause, then yelling.

"WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO?"

*Pause*

"THERE'S A GIRL PASSED OUT IN FRONT OF ME!"

*Pause*

"WHY AM I PANICKING? THERE IS A GIRL PASSED OUT IN FRONT OF ME IN THE FOREST OF DEATH, AS ANKO DUBBED IT, Y'KNOW THE FOREST WHERE EVERYONE IS TOO AFRAID TO GO IN!"

*Pause*

"Fine, stupid fox, can you help me?"

*Pause*

Then the person yelled, again.

"BRING HER TO MY HOUSE! WHAT IF SHE'S A SPY? HUH YA EVER THOUGHT OF THAT! WHAT IF ORICHIMARU OR SOME OTHER SHIT STAIN THAT WANTS YOUR POWER SENT ONE OF THEIR MINIONS TO FIND WHERE I LIVE SO THEY CAN KILL ME IN MY SLEEP? NO ONE, BUT THE HOKAGE HAS EVER SEEN MY HOUSE, SURE IRUKA AND KAKASHI KNOW OF ITS EXISTENCE AND POSITION BUT THEY'RE TO SCARED TO ACTUALLY GO HERE!"

*Pause*

A sigh, then footsteps. They're walking towards me. I feel someone grab me, and I open my eyes. The person yelled in surprise. I jumped off him, and started laughing at their face. The person got a hold of themselves, and flushed red. "How long were you awake?" They asked. "A couple of minutes." I told them.

He waves with a nervously. I waved back, and said "Hi! My names Akane Sayako Shizen, she/her. Nice to meet you." I told them. He smiled, and said. "Naruto Uzamaki-Namikaze, he/him." He continued. "What are you doing here?" 'Should I lie?' I ask myself. 'Y'know what? Fuck it!' "It's complicated. To keep it short I'll say this, my parents sent me to another dimension, I killed myself, I was teleported here, passed out, met my parents, and woke up." I told him.

He stated at me, and sighed. "Why am I even surprised? A lot of other strange things happen to me, why would this be different?" He muttered to himself. "Ya wanna come to my house?" He asked me. I shrugged. "Sure."

I followed him to a small cabin,

and like people say "Don't judge a book by it's cover" because the inside was gorgeous.

He turned to me. "So... Can you explain?" I told him what happened. "C'mon." He told me. "We goin' to the old man?" I ask him. He nodded.

He stood there for a bit, then disapears. I did some handsigns, and appeard in the hokages office with leaves fluttering around me.

I look at Hiruzen Sarutobi, the god of shinobi, (I think) and 3rd hokage. I smile, and wave at him. "Hey old man!" I greet. He looked at me surprised, then looked at Naruto "Explain." He demanded. I walk toward him, opened my locket, and grabbed a piece of paper that transfored into a letter. This was one of the things my parents explained to me.

He read the letter, and bowed down to me. I look at him like 'What the fuck'. "Princess Ayane, you have returned!" He yelled. I turn to him, "Okay, first off don't ever call me princess ever, second don't bow down to me, third can I stay at Naruto's house?"

Before he could answer me the doors open.

(Not related, but does anyone else imagine Hinata as like, a fangirl, but not like a Sasuke fangirl, she's a SasuNaru fangirl,and the reason she faints every time she's around Naruto is because she can't help but remember the like, really NSFW fanart, and she only faints around Naruto because they really pay attention to detail and the faces of pleasure the give Naruto are just enough to make a fangirl faint. Just imagine a group of fangirls following Naruto and Sasuke with cameras and shit so the could capture every moment, and they go to those like club meetings and share fanart and doujinshi's and thing. IDK just a random thought.)

Hope you like it.
Please answer my question.
If anything is unclear you can ask me in the comments.
Love ya 😄