CHAPTER 1

Akane's P.O.V.

I woke up.'Shit i'm still alive' I thought. I open my eyes and see I'm in a forest. 'Of course they would just throw me out.'I thought. I look around, everything looks animated. There was a river In front of the I looked at it and I still look like me. Well then whoevers up there probably hates me. Oh well. I stand up and I feel a weight on my shoulder.

I look down and see a bag. I look through it and see kunai?? Shuriken?? (IDK the spelling) and a couple other ninja things. WHAT THE HELL!?!?!? What am I supposed to do with these?

I still have my necklace and bracelet. Thank kami. I stand up and fall down. The back of my head hit a tree and pass out. Well then ... FUCK WHATEVER GOD OR SHIT THERE IS IN THIS UNIVERSE.

*WHAT HAPPENS INSIDE HER PASSED OUT STATE*

I open my eyes to see a woman and a man.
The woman had purple hair and red eyes. She looked like a godess. She was wearing a black kimono with white flowers decorating it.
The man had (PAUSE BC I FOGOT WHAT SHE LOOKED LIKE) blue eyes that look like the ocean. He looke like an actual God. He wore a white kimono with black flowers. (DO GUYS EVEN WEAR KIMONO'S UMM...... SO TRURNS OUT THEY DO SO YEAH AND I ALSO FIGURED OUT THAT THIS WAS SEARCHED OFTEN SO UH BACK TO THE STORY)
The woman started talking. "My dear daughter, Oh look how beautiful you are. You have grown up to be a great young woman isn't that right Kijima?" She said."Yes she did Natsuko." The man replied. "Daughter??--WAIT WHAT?" I screamed. "Calm down sweetie." The woman said. "Okay... Who are you and why did you call me your daughter?"I asked. "Sweetie I am so sorry because of what you had to go through it was the only way to protect you."The woman, the man mentioned her name is Natsuko,said. Then continued"I am Natsuko Sayako Shizen, your mother." 'W-W-WHAT THE FUCK.'I thought my eyes widening. The man next to her, Kijima spoke (w-why d-did t-that auto correct to SparkleCakes??) up "And I am Kijima Shizen, your father."
I was in shock. I walked towards them and asked "Why did you leave me?""As I said earlier dear we wanted to keep you safe."She answered. "Why did I need to be safe?" I ask again. She grabbed my hand and lead me towards a picnic mat. We sat on it and the surroundings changed intead of the dark eerie omonus black earlier it became a forest clearing. The grass was a light green and the trees a dark one. 'This was differnt from any clearings I found at home when I was wandereing.' I thought (s-speaking of w-wander I-I j-just watched a y-youtuber p-p-play a ga-game cal-called w-wan-wandersong and it was a-am-amazing)
My mom and dad explain how I was originally from Naruto but they had to send me to earth. Our clan, both Shizen and Sayako clan, was massacred on my when I was on my first birthday and seald away my memories before that.
They said that I was a 'prodigy child' because I could alredy manifest chakra before that.
"You also are a jinjuriki(?)"Mom said." Jinjuriki of the 10 tails to be more specific."
"You can contact us by (oh shit whats it called when you think hard about something in the Indian pose/seat??) Thinking deeply about us ok sweetie"Mom said. I nodded"Ok bye mom love ya."
"I love you too sweetie."Mom said"so do I." dad condinued.
I smiled.
Then I started fading.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I am so sorry i took do long writing this. If you noticed my writing of autor notes changenged from capital to stuteering to just a normal bolded writing. I for not do this to tease or make people angry. At first the capital was because I was just Idk I just wanted to do capital the stuttering was because I wanted to write how I speak but yeah then I just got lazy.
I hope you liked it short ik but yeah i have no excuse sorry.
735 words. Love ya 😊