1

SURPRISE CHAPTER!
2 years later

Kiaria POV

I watched him go down the stairs leaving out the house. Tears began to stain my eyes.

"Leave then and never bring yo ass back!"

"Bet." He yelled back to me turning around to get his bag off the steps outside.

"How could you, I cared for you, shit I loved you." I told him he just looked at me and walked away getting in his car and driving off.

He cheated. Who saw that coming.

I watched his car drive off and around the corner disappearing from my view.

I walked back in the house and carried my self upstairs to our...I mean my bed. I closed my eyes hoping I would fall asleep but all I could do was cry. My heart ached and my stomach turned all night. Plus I had work tommorow.

Fucking great.

**********
I woke up to my alarm I set on my phone and started getting ready. Yo bitch moved up the last two years. In a manger of a clothing label. I started a hot shower got in a covered my body in soap and tried to relax and forget about yesterday. I have to be on my game at my job. I flat ironed my hair and decide to wear all black today.

Once I got ready I ran to my car and got in making my way to work

Once I got ready I ran to my car and got in making my way to work. I skipped breakfast cause it wasn't important. I got my intern to give me my newest files so that I could go over the Or Or who work for us and the designs then run it through everyone else. I went into my office and got to work trying to keep my mind in one place and forget about my current relationship.

During lunch my intern went to get chipotle so I asked her to grab me a gronala bar and some applesauce and flavored water. I've been stressed out trying to get this project done. It was due in 4 days and I had to make sure it was perfect or it could affect my job. Once my intern got back from the store I continued to work and took bites of my food on the side.

******
It was late and me and a few of or were left in the office. Once I felt like I was done for today I packed up my things and left and headed to Ben and Skylar house.

I knocked on the door waiting for an answer.

"Sisterrrrrrr, come in, I haven't mess with yo ass in a while."

"Hey brother where Sky at we suppose to go out to eat?" I asked.

"She upstairs getting her phone here she come." He told me and sat back down on the couched and watched Tv.

"So how yhu and Dom?" He asked me.

I tensed up at his name.

"Ummm, we kinda .....

"Heyyyy Biiitttchhh!" Sky interrupted. She always came right on time.

"Well I'm gone, Ill talk to you later brother!" I yelled before leaving out they house.

"Bye Sis tell Dom I said wassup!" He shouted back at me.

I walked to my car and waited for Sky to get in the I drove off.

We decide to go eat some IHOP.

"So you and Dom?" She asked me looking over to me.

"Yeah about that I have something to tell you" I looked to my left and seen the restaurant....."Oh were here."

I got out the car with Sky following behind me. There were only a few people here. We got a table and order drinks. Once they came I decide to tell her.

"Sky?"

She raised her eyebrows looking at me while still drinking. Giving me the go to tell her what I had to say.

"Dom and I broke up."

All of a sudden her eyes got big and her did a spit take on the table. "What?" She asked.

"I broke up with him, he cheated on me." I explained.

She ran to my side of the booth and hugged me.

"Are you okay Kiaria?" I nodded my head answereing the question. But I was lying I was heartbroken and after this I would probably go home crying til I fell asleep.

Our food had finally came. Sky sat in the same booth with me the entire time.

"So how life?, we aint take in like two weeks." She stated sarcastically.

"I know, I know, I've been busy working." I reasoned with her.

"Kiaria I know you like getting paid and shit, but I think you over working, you aint been eating for real plus this break up think aint gone make it any better.

"I have been eating what you talm bout." I laughed off.

"You just finished that whole plate in 8 minutes. Clearly you've been starving yourself." She said in all seriousness.

"I'm good Skylar, beside three meals a day is overrated."

"Ohhhhhh, my , goooossshhh, the Kiaria I know loves food, the thought of it gives you a mind organism.

"I'm not the same Kiaria." I said nonchalant shrugging at the same time.

" Here I'm not hungry." She said smiling at me as she passed her food over.

I grabbed the plate and smiled.

She leaned on my shoulders watching me eat.

Weirdo.

"Well I'm finna head out Kiaria." Sky told me while picking up her purse and phone.

"Okay let me take you home." I said about to get up.

"No Ben outside, I see you later I got work in da morning."

"Me too, Okay bye." I smiled whipping my face of syrup.

"Kiaria?"

I looked up and seen Sky looking at me.

"Take care of yourself and don't wait another two weeks to call me. I love you "

"Love you too." I told her as I watched her leave out of the building."

I paid for our shit and started heading home. Or wasn't even that late it was only 8.

I turned on my living room tv watching MTV.

My eyes were getting real low. I closed my eyes and tried to go to sleep.

BOOM BOOM BOOM.

My eyes shot open as I got up from the couch to open the door.
***************************
HOW YALL FEELING SO FAR? PLEASE LET ME KNOW.

DID DOM REALLY CHEAT? IF HE DID WHY FO YOU THINK?

The characters I've made so far are in the media, you will understand why they're there later in the book.

XOXOXOMARIYA💜💜💜