19

OMNISCIENT

"Why the fuck are you yelling at me." Youngboy yelled back at Kiaria. He was getting angry with the whole conversation taking place.

"Cause how dare you fucking accuse me of some shit like that,you don't even get the right to ask me that?"She said as a single tear escaped her eye. She had been through a lot of shit today; good and bad. With Jeanna working and alway saying slick stuff. for her and Marcus being her boss who was now crushing on her and her promotion that was a sign for her to work harder to take her career to the next level. And now here she was getting a knock on her door from Kentrell.

"It's a yes or no Kiaria, Have you ever had sex with your boss?" He said as if that was a simply question that didn't need any extra put into it. But all Kiaria heard out of it was; did you have sex with someone who could secure elevate your career.

"No Kentrell,NO I haven't because I'm not no fucking hoe like you or the bitches you be hanging around, NO I never would degrade myself like that." She explained as tears started flowing from her eyes. The disrespect that she had today was something she could take but coming home and hearing someone she love think or ask her about anything of that nature was lie he ain't trust or felt like it could be true.

Kentrell felt bad. He never wanted his Sha to cry unless it was from happiness and watching her say those words as she slide to the floor and cried started to make him feel guilty. Her walked over to her and reached for her body but she pushed him away from her aggressively. "I'm tired of this Kentrell, you go to everybody fucking else before asking me, then you sit around and believe them before you even get my side." She stared him in the eye and shook her head.

"I'm done."She whispered.

Kentrell stood up getting upset."What you mean you done Sha."He questioned.

"That's just it Kentrell, I'm not yo Sha, your special girl,i'm Fucking Kiaria Ross and we're done, don't call me or text me." She said while crossing her arms.

"Kiaria yhu ion mean dat, I love you girl, I fucking love you." He said looking into her eyes while getting close to her and caressing her cheek. She kept shaking her head but he just started kissing her all over her face repeating; "I'm sorry."

But she kept shaking her head.So he grabbed her head and looked her in here eyes and kissed her. He slid his tongue across her mouth and she let out a moan allowing him entrance to her mouth. He wrapped on arm around her and she took that as her chance to pull herself up on him and he grabbed her with his on arm and helped her.

He started walking towards the was which caused Kiaria to moan more as the cold wall made contact with her back. She didn't even notice that her shirt was already off. He groaned and let out a breath after kissing her. He leaned into her ear and whispered; "I want you."

YoungBoy POV

She started to moan more and nodded her head with her eyes closed. I carried her to her room and placed her on da bed. I grabbed her legs and slid her shorts off and started caressin' her thighs. I leaned down and started from her neck and kissed my way down til I came in contact with her kitty. I grabbed her legs and spread them open and started to go down on her. As soon as I started lickin' she started squirming and trying to push my head away but I was still goin' in.

"Move Sha, I'm hungry." I growled at her as she kept running away from me.

She started whinnin' about being sensitive down there after gettin wetter and wetter 7 times. I lifted up and started bittin' her nipple. I felt myself getting harder in my shorts. I felt her start to tug at my pants put I moved her hand away.

"I love yhu Kiaria." I said rubbing her again as I started to pull my shorts and boxers down.

Kiaria  POV

"I love yhu Kiaria." Kentrell said as his accent came out deeper. I loved when that happen that shit always got me wet and I had already came 7 times. He started rubbing me with his hand and my breath picked up harder. I opened my eyes to see Kentrell looking at me.My titties heaving up and down. I started to orgasm again. "I-I-I-I-I-I  L-L-L-Love y-y-y-youuuuu toooo," I got out as it was happening. As soon as them words came out her started sucking on my neck and slide himself inside me.

"O-O-O-O-Ohhhhh M-M-M-M-Myyyyyyy G-G-G-Goshhhhh Trelllllll!!!!!" I cried as he started thrusting into me hard. I couldn't even say my words with out stuttering. My head was spinning and I felt like I was being stretched. He grabbed my head and started kissing me and going slower with longer strokes. He started to groan more until he rolled over.

Catching his breath I felt him start to kiss my back. "Kiaria I meant what I said, I'm sorry and I do truly love you." He started rubbing my shoulder and kissing down my arm. I closed my eyes and went to sleep. I heard him sigh and then grab my waist and pull me closer. Before I could sleep completely he started running his hand up and down my thigh and then touch me down there. I started to moan. "I-I-I-I Love You too Trell," I said and his hand went away and wrapped around my body. Both still naked as I fell alsleep. 

WHATS YOUR THOUGHTS?

THEY FINALLY GOT FREAKY, INTENSE RIGHT?

XOXOXOMARIYA💜💜💜