3

Kentrell POV

I woke up the next mornin' and decide to hit up Ben to see if he wanted to meet up at da studio. Once we made it dere. I let Ben going in first. Kiaria was on my mind. What did she mean by not da same girl from three years ago.

We was havin' a good time yesterday. We ate got on a few rides and laughed. I just wanted to make Sha happy after her lil break up. I guess my was pushed it to far tryna kiss her.

"Yo YB yhu ight, you been zoneing out all day. I nodded my head and walked out the studio. I ain't feel like recordin' today.
I asked b
Ben if he wanted to smoke some at his house today.

"Yeah im down." He said.

I nodded my head and walked out as Ben followed behind me.

We got into our separate cars and I followed him to his house.

We walked in and I guess Sky wasn't here. He went somewhere upstairs. I looked around da house. Ben came back down with some swingers and his own weed.

I sniffed it and smiled.

"Dis dat blue Kush ain't it?" I asked. He smirked nodding at me.

I started putting da weed into the swisher then I closed it back up. I lit it and started hitting it.

"So how yhu and Skylar." I asked laid back as my eyes were low.

"We good, just happy and shit. She be working and I be in the studio." He stated.

"That's good." I nodded hitin' my shit again.

Skylar POV

I had just got off of work at my new job. I got out my car and unplug my car charger. Place my wallet in my purse with my phone and headphones then lovked the car door. I walked up to my house and unlocked it to be meet with YB and Ben on the couch smoking. I sat my stuff down on the counter and went to kiss Ben. He kissed me back then took another hit of his weed.

"Hey YB." I smiled.

He looked up at me and gave me a nod. I was about to head upstairs but Ben stop me.

" Yo Sky, can you cook something for me baby." He smiled looking at me with his eyes red.

"I just got off of work Benjamin." I whined.

"I been at da studio all day yhu act like yhu da only one working." He said.

"Whatever Ben, what the fuck yhu want." I asked rolling my eyes.

"Anything you can cook." He said. I was about to walk in the upstairs until he stopped my again.

"I love you Skylar." He smiled.

I smirked and went up stairs to get comfortable. I cgange into a yellow loose tie dye shirt and some gray leggings then headed back downstairs.

 I cgange into a yellow loose tie dye shirt and some gray leggings then headed back downstairs

Once I made it down stairs I brung Ben and YB a can sprite and got to cooking.

I decide to make roast with smash potatoes and some some Texas toast. Once I got done. I was about to walk into the living room til I heard say something.

"Ben I gotta tell yhu something." Yb said whipping his ha d over his face.

"Wassup man, yhu ight." Ben asked concerned for his best friend.

"In good its just, I realise something yesterday when I took Kiaria out to cheer her up."

"What dat her head got hella big, cause I noticed it too I think she hit her head on concrete or something cause that mug like a watermelon." Ben asks thinking about Kiaria head.

"Nigga yhu too high." YB laughed.

"Oh dat's not it den what yhu talking about."

" I'm still inlove with her." He said. My mouth fell open shocked. I thought he had stopped because of Dom and he saw how happy she was. Shit love do crazy things.

I decide I should go tell them so I put my Bluetooth headphones in my ear that way it would seem like I was never listening. As I walked up the stairs doing a lil pretend dance I yelled. "Food done save me a bunch."

Then I head up stairs and make plans with Kiaria for tommorow.

Kiaria POV

I laid down in bed watching youtube just smiling. I had a good day I turned in my assignment. I woke up not tired and I ate my favorite sandwich today. My assistant gave it to me for giving her a raise.

My started to buzz so I looked at.

Sky💞☁; biiiitttch make plans for me and you tommorow

; wanna do lunch?

Sky💞☁; yeah 12;30 @ yo job ill bring food.

;k gnite Sky luv yah

Sky💞☁;bye biiittttccchhh, don't let the dick bugs bite.

I rolled my eyes at her
extra-ness.I turned of my phone and put it on the charger. Then I countined to watch YouTube until I feel asleep.