12

Ben POV
I was at home just chilling at home when Skylar came down stairs smiling.

"Ben look at da gift YB got me for my birthday." She said pointing at a necklace around her neck.

My mood instantly changed. "Dats cool, now take it off." I said gettin madder.

"What No." She said with her hand on her hip.

I wanted to just break it off her mothafucking neck. Why da fuck she being so fucking hard headed right now take off da necklace and we good.

"Take it off Skylar I ain't gone say da shit again."

Skylar POV

"Why." I asked. Ben straight getting mad for no reason I compliment the necklace den BOOM here come his mad ass.

I could tell he was gettin more irritated.

"Sky, yhu should know why because y'all had se.., never mind forget it."

There it was he was still mad about what happen over a fucking year ago. Dis nigga rejected me and shit it happen I'm not proud of it but all I can do is move forward.

And that's what I was gone do Today. I wiped my one lil ole tear and started walking upstairs. Ben had already walked up stairs mad. I opened the door and seen him with his hands covering his face. I placed the necklace on the dresser and sat by him.

"I'm sorry for hurting you." I said with my head down.

He grabbed my face making me look at him. I noticed his eyes were red and glossy like he was finna cry then he leaned in and kissed me then we crawled into bed and went to sleep as I wrapped my arms around him.

Young boy POV

Its been two days since Jenna pulled dat shit on me. She texted me apologising and saying she still wanna be friends but other den dat I ain't been saying shit to her. I decide to talk to Kiaria. I pulled up to her house and opened my car door and got out. I walked up and knocked on da door hard.

She opened it and looked up and down. "Wssp Kentrell what you doing here." She asked confused.

"Mind if I come in?" I asked.

"Yeah come on." She said moving out da way for me.

I rubbed my hands together and walked in. "I just wanna to apologize about Jenna."

"Oh its alright just stopped us from doing something bad." She smiled then turned around to get her drink.

Da fuck she mean by dat. I lifted up my eyebrow looking at her and she mimic me but she was more confused den anything else.

I walked up to her a bit we was still a good distance apart.

"What yhu mean Sha? Yhu wouldn't wanna kiss me?" I asked moving a bit mo closer.

"Naw I'm not saying dat, Its just her coming in stopped us from doing something we might regret in the future dats all.

"I wouldn't though." I said in all honesty as I walked closer but it seemed like she ignored that part and focused on my movement mo.

"Kentrell you mind backing the fuck up." She said getting irritated as her back hit da wall.

"Naw I like being dis close to yhu Sha." I said into her ear.

She looked up to me with no expression on her face.

I grabbed her face and bring her closer to my face and kissed her. She started kissing me back as I pushed her against the wall.

I grabbed waist and lifted her up and on command she wrapped her legs around me. This felt so fucking good her plump ass lips against mine. I just wanted this to last for as long as it could.

"Kentrell wait." Kiaria said outta breath. I looked up at her still holding her while her legs were wrapped around my waist still.

"I don't want this to go too fast." She said.

"Like yhu ion wanna have sex yet?" She nodded her head. Shidd I waited a whole Book series....I mean year fo dis.

I let her down and held her chin in my hand. "We can go as slow as yhu want baby girl." I told her den grabbed her faced and kissed her again.

I think I got my Sha.

Was Skylar wrong or Ben this time?

Kentrell kissed Kiaria....who's shipping

Trelliara

And who's worried about Ben+Skylar=Skylen