Start of tour

Recap
"um R-Rose we've um got something to um tell you" I started to say and I saw mom walk out with Robin behind her "wh-what is it?" I hate this. I cleared my throat and said "you've um got cancer. The um
cancer type is Non Small-cell lung carcinoma or NSCLC for short and its um late stage one" I walked over and she started to cry when I said that. I honestly hate to see her like this.

I know what's going to happen soon she's gonna fall into depression and not talk to anyone "Rose do you um wanna go on tour with Haz and the boys?" When I asked that the boys looked at me with a look that says 'are you sure?' I nod my head at them "Are you s-sure Gemma?" "Mhmm" "thank you Gem I love you so much" she says hugging me "I do too but on one condition you eat at all meal times okay?" She looks at me but I look back with a serious face "fine I'm sorry. Wait where's Harry?" "He had an asthma attack after what the Dr told us"

*one week later*

Rose's P.O.V

It's been one week since I was in hospital I got out two days after going in and same with Harry, after his asthma attack obviously, and I started to pack as I was going on tour I hope there's gonna be some other girls there as well. I finished packing last night and we go on tour tomorrow early morning.

I start chemo on tour and hopefully I will survive this shit. I have a doctor who is called Lulu Smith. Today we are seeing the bus and I can't wait to see it.

"Rose come on we are seeing the bus now" I walked downstairs, I bet you're wondering 'why don't you run downstairs?' Well if you forgot I have cancer. The cancer type is Non Small-cell lung carcinoma or NSCLC for short and its um late stage one so that's why, I was wearing a black short sleeved top and grey skinny jeans with a black Beanie on top. Around my waist is a checkered shirt.

I hopped into the car and it was basically silent all the way so I plugged my earphones in and fell asleep

Harry's P.O.V

Rose fell asleep in the car so I spoke up "Hey lads do you think she would love your siblings?" "Yeah why wouldn't she Haz?" "Really Ni she hate to many people and you know that" he put his hands up in defensiveness.

We soon arrived and I started to wake Rose up
"Hey sis we're here come on we've got a few people for you to meet" she stirred before opening and rubbing her eyes "hey sis you alright?" I know what she will say ''m fine' but really she's not she is probably still coming to terms with the whole cancer thing but we're all here for her.

"'m fine" there we go she said what I thought she would. So I gave her the look 'you sure?' and she just cuddled into me one trait where she acts it but really she isn't. I picked her up and got out of the car before going to the others.

"SAVANNAH" I heard Niall scream "NIALL" I saw them both run up to each other. Brother and sister reunited.

"NATALIE HANNAH " that was Zayn "ZAYN" all of the girls screamed and ran up to him another sibling/cousin reunion.

"LOTTIE LYDIA ASHLEY CAITLIN" wait Lydia "LOUIS" okay um one more sisters and brother, as well as cousin, reunited not sure about who Lydia is but okay. "Oh yeh BOYS meet my childhood friend Lydia" okay now that makes sense

"NADIA" "LIAM" another sibling reunion there. They ran up to each other and hugged.

"SKY" "ROSE" oh shit the twins are reunited "YO BOYS AND GIRLS GET READY TO RUN" all of them looked at me then I pointed to them

Rose's P.O.V

"SKY" "ROSE" I ran up to my long lost twin "YO BOYS AND GIRLS GET READY TO RUN" we all looked at Harry and then he pointed towards us "shit SKY WE'VE BEEN EXPOSED WHAT ARE WE GOING TO DO?" I scream to my twin her full name is Skylar-May Styles but we all call her sky "RO RUN" so we ran on to the tour bus. My nickname for her is both Ro and Rose but I manly get called Ro by Sky. "Wait so we are staying on this?" Sky asks "yup we are" we both jumped when we heard the voice and looked back where we saw Harry.

"Ace come on Ro let's pick our beds" "I PICK TOP BUNK" I screamed running towards the beds "SAME" Sky also screamed "ROSE PLEASE NO RUNNING" Harry screamed to me. Shit I forgot about that. I walked back out and gave him a hug which he returned "Sorry Hazza" "it's okay just remember no running okay?" I gave him a nod and went back to the bunks "Rose what did Harry mean by no running?" Shoot I forgot to tell her "um I've got um lung cancer" I looked at the ground cause I was to afraid of looking at her.

"Ro-Rose oh my god are you okay do you want a hug or something?" This was one of the reasons why I didn't want to tell her

*a few hours later* (so basically it's the next day)

"I think I wanna watch a movie" we walked back to the front of the bus and saw Paul but not anyone else "Hey Rose you okay if your wondering where everyone is they've gone to get food" oh okay "Yes thanks Paul I'm fine and can we watch a film?" "Sure what film do you wanna watch?" Erm "The fault in our stars please" he nodded and went to grab the film "Ro I know when your okay or not and you definitely aren't okay what's wrong and don't lie to me"

"fine I'm not okay I found out I have cancer late stage one and I'm scared of dying yet I'm scared of receiving chemo I'll have to through it alone cause Harry is gonna be busy you are too with college the girls will always be out exploring when I have the chemo I'll be stuck on the medical bus while your enjoying life and the other thing is that Mum and Gemma are not always gonna be here with us" I was nearly crying at this point it's true I don't wanna go through it alone and mum and Gem are at home while we are nearly in Manchester for the first show which is later on today

Sky didn't say anything just pulled me into a hug while I started to sob in her arms I soon fell asleep.

Skylar's P.O.V

"Ro I know when your okay or not and you definitely aren't okay what's wrong and don't lie to me"

"fine I'm not okay I found out I have cancer late stage one and I'm scared of dying yet I'm scared of receiving chemo I'll have to through it alone cause Harry is gonna be busy you are too with college the girls will always be out exploring when I have the chemo I'll be stuck on the medical bus while your enjoying life and the other thing is that Mum and Gemma are not always gonna be here with us" she was nearly crying by this point. I didn't say anything just pulled her into a hug. She soon fell asleep. The boys and girls soon came on the bus and when Harry saw me holding her he came running.

"Sky what happened is she okay Jesus Sky I told Paul to call us if something happens speaking of which where's Paul?" "Harry calm down he's looking for The Fault In Our Stars and she just told me that she wasn't okay cause she was scared of this shitty thing she has she's scared of going through it alone that's what she told me" I looked down at her tear stained face to see that she was in a deep sleep and I started to cry cause I don't know what's gonna happen.

Is she gonna give up? Is she gonna go the the hospital and ask for them to put an end to this meaning to kill her? Harry soon pulled me into a hug and I heard someone say my name "Sky you know there's a quote about cancer I saw a sign that said

'In this house
We do cancer
We do chemo and sickness
We do tears and we do pain
We worry and we stress
We also HOPE
We preserve
And we PRAY
Because in this house
We don't
Go down
Without a
Fight'

I was thinking about getting it for Rose what do you think Sky" Niall told me.

I nodded my head and Paul soon walked in "Hi boys and girls Sky I found it shall we all watch it?" I nodded again "Ro can stay as well is that alright Paul?" I ask and this time it was his turn to nod