Billy x weasel

Requested by: @hetalialovershaya 

I hope you like it!!! :) 

      Billy's foot was on Albert's back, holding him under the water. Sal had ordered him to do it, but on the inside Billy hated it. Bubbles rose to the surface, as well as muffled cries for help. "God dammit I hate doing this" Billy thought silently. Suddenly Weasel surfaced with tears in his eyes "please Billy........ please st-"! He was cut off as he was forced under again. Bubbles shot up to the surface, as a soaking wet Weasel came up again. He gasped for air and looked helplessly at Billy like an abused puppy, eyes big and puffy from crying. "Pl...please st..stop" he stammered, shaking from the cold. 

        Sighing deeply, Billy bent down and picked Al up in his arms. "Ok, I stopped" he said as he sat down and held him close to his chest. Albert sneezed and buried his face in Billy's shirt, feeling snug in his strong arms. 

"T..thank you" Albert whispered as he hugged him tightly. Billy blushed and held him, sitting there peacefully.

            Billy picked Al back up and carried him to one of the cells further down the hall. He sat him on the bed before yawning. He blushed and turned away, hoping that Weasel didn't see his face. Billy heard the sheets rustle and saw Weasel sit up, a small grin forming on his face. "I saw that" he murmured. Billy turned around with a brow raised, "did you now"? He asked with a devilish smirk on his face.

             He sat down next to him, their sides touching. Suddenly Billy's next actions were unexpected. He pulled Weasel forward and kissed him. Weasel kissed him back until they broke apart panting. Billy kissed his neck, and picked him up with little effort. "D..do I weigh anything"? Weasel asked, a brow raised. Billy laughed, "no it's like picking up a handful of grapes" he chuckled. 

           Billy carried him out of the current cell and down to one further down the hall, where the others hardly even walked past. Al looked up at him, tracing small circles on Billy's chest. "Where are we going"? He asked. Billy looked at him and smirked, "somewhere alone..... why'd you ask"? He said with a brow raised. Weasel looked away before replying with a smooth "ohh" and lightly kissing his cheek

             He turned a beet red and just looked ahead, hoping that Al didn't see him. He went down the hall, took a right and then a left, stepping lightly to make sure the others didn't hear them. Billy looked behind him, and sighed with relief when he saw no one.

            Billy smirked and sat Al down on the bed, as he leaned forward and kissed his neck again. He took his shirt off, followed by his shoes and the his pants. Al loooked at him, a small grin on his face. 

           Al took his shirt off, and looked at Billy. His sexy smile, his toned mid section, everything about him Weasel liked. He stood up, walked over to Billy and kissed him on the spot. Billy kissed him back and pulled him close. Billy chuckled and leaned forward, causing both of them to fall onto the bed. He was on top of him, smiling. Weasel was pinned to the bed, only wearing his pants, same as Billy. Billy took his pants off and looked at the smaller man, his face a deep red. 

           Weasel stood up and took his pants off, and flung them into the corner. Now the only thing the two of them had on was their boxers. Billy smirked, and soon took his off. Weasel soon followed. He pinned Weasel against the bed, and kissed his neck as a tease. "S..stop teasing me"!! Weasel whined, slightly shaking from the cold.

           Billy looked at him, before entering him slowly. Weasel moaned as he did it again, by faster this time. Looking up at Billy's muscular chest, Weasel blushed madly. He steadily increased the pace, hoping not to hurt Weasel. Billy leaned forward and kissed his collarbone, smiling as he did it. He kept going, listening to Weasel's moans of pleasure. 

          Then he stopped and kissed Weasel passionately, until they broke apart panting. Weasel slipped his boxers back on, as did Billy. Billy pulled the smaller man close to him, feeling peaceful. He held Weasel in his strong arms, playfully messing with his hair. "I love you, Weasel" he whispered, "I love you too, ya big dork" Weasel replied playfully. He chuckled and wrapped his arms around Al, "good night, Al" he murmured. "Night Billy" Al replied.