The bug

Reader's POV 

           I looked around and got undressed, as I stepped into the shower. I turned the water on and slung the towel over the side. The water felt so good, given that I hadn't showered in a while. Then I saw it, a huge assed spider! I wrapped the towel around my waist and cowered in the opposite corner. "ALBERT"! I screamed at the top of my lungs. 

                                                                                    Al's POV

             I was eating lunch with Sal when I heard Y/N scream. Instantly I got up and ran to the shower room. "Y/N what is it"? I asked worriedly, peeling back the shower curtain. I laughed a little when I saw her huddled in the corner. "Spider"! She spat, jumping into my arms. I held her, chuckling a little. She looked up at me, "kill the damn thing Al"! She whimpered. I sighed and looked around for it, but I saw nothing. 

             "Y/N I don't see it......- " I muttered before i saw it. "Holy shit that things huge"! I yelled, jumping back with her in my arms. I sat her down and stood on the bench. "Kill it"! She hissed, "no if I try to kill it, it will kill me"! I protested. She picked up my shoe and threw it like a knife, killing the spider. "For the love of god Al" she muttered as she picked up my shoe and handed it back to me, only to discover that the spider hadn't beeen squished. 

           She clung to me, whimpering. "Where the living hell is it"?! She whines, looking around. It's right next to the bench! I picked up my shoe and slammed it down, as it squished the hairy bastard. "There it's dead, drama queen" I teased, kissing her cheek. "Mmmhmmm your one to talk" she shot back,  laughing. "Well the damn thing was huge"! I said, throwing my hands up in defense. 

            Sal walked in, looking confused. "What was that scream I heard.... was it you Y/N"? He asked her. "Nope it was Weasel" she says with a laugh, causing my face to go red. He laughed and walked out of the room, probably going to tell the others.