When you prank them

Sal: he was napping at the lunch table and you decided to do something. Since Ferguson was your best freind he trusted you and gave you anything you wanted. So you took his glue and put it on the side of the beer bottle that sat right next to Sal's left hand. As he started to wake up you made a mad dash back to the others and sat down trying not to laugh. Al started laughing as the glue stuck to Sal's hand, and Billy and Finn burst out laughing as Sal chased you around the lunch room with a bottle stuck to his hand.

Billy: when he opened a drawer to get the keys, he got a face full of confetti. He knew it was you since you were fighting hard to keep from laughing as the glitter faced mobster chased after you. 

Finn: this was a classic. You stole a couple of poppers off of Ferguson's desk and sat them with expertise skill under the toilet seat. You went back to your cell and sat on your bunk waiting. At midnight he sat on them and what followed was the best "for the mother of lord your so dead"! 

Arlington: since Ferguson was also your best friend, he gave you anything you asked for. In this case it was an air horn. You and Finn pulled the prank off. You taped it to the wall beneath Weasel's pillow while Finn kept watch. It was a success. You scrambled to the top bunk and lay there pretending to be asleep. He got back and went to lay down when a loud HONK! Sounded. Finn was laughing from across the hall, and even Ferguson was too. Little did you know it started a massive prank war.