65.

💜Brianna💜

I woke up on T'Challa's chest and smiled at him before slipping out of bed putting on a black lace bra pantie set along with black fish net stocking then placed on my robe brushing my teeth, limping to the kitchen to fix us some breakfast.

As I was making breakfast I felt a pair of arms around my waist. I smiled instantly and turned around seeing T'Challa.

I wrapped my arms around his neck as he wrapped his around my waist kissing my lips. I kissed back as he picked me up as I wrapped my legs around his waist.

"You need to put me down if you want breakfast" I said giggling as he had a tight grip on me. "I want something else for breakfast and it is not food" he said as I smiled T'Challa sat me on the counter continuing to kiss my lips.

I grabbed his face kissing his lips as he picked me up roughly causing
Me to giggle.

He carried me as my legs were on his shoulders and I bit my lip looking down at him as he was kissing my belly

He carried me as my legs were on his shoulders and I bit my lip looking down at him as he was kissing my belly. He walked us into the room laying me on the bed.

He had my legs still on his shoulders as he kissed my lips then my neck. "You like that?" He asked as I moaned slightly making me nod.

He turned me on my stomach as I held myself up feeling his kisses on my neck and my back. I smiled as he gripped my butt I soon felt my panties go to the side as he slowly slipped in.

I made a gasp and arched my back. T'Challa gripped my butt once again and ripped my stocking and was picking up his pace some while kissing my neck.

"Mmmmm....... d-don't stop!" I moaned out loud as he continued. I started feeling a knot in my stomach as he rubbed my pearl.

He went faster as my body felt weak "daddy I'm about to c-cum!" I moaned out as T'Challa was groaning like crazy.

"Go ahead" he grunted as I started creaming on him which didn't stop him.

About 30 minutes later we finally quieted down and I couldn't feel my legs so I was just laying on him.

He seems to amaze me every time. He was sleep as I was just thinking about things then I started messing with him while he was sleep.

I kept pulling at his beard some as he moved his head a little then I kissed his neck causing him to move his head again.

"Brianna stop" he said with his eyes still closed then I bit my lip and rubbed his member slowly as he smirked then hit my butt making me giggle.

"Do you want to leave not walking?" He asked in between groans as I smiled. "I'll take that chance" I said as he chuckled and kissed my lips. I continued jerking my hand up and down slowly.

"Brianna" he groaned as I smiled "yes?" I asked innocently. As he bit his lip. "Yes baby?" I asked again. I spit on the tip and started jerking my hand more making him groan louder.

I placed my mouth on it and started sucking. My hands ran up his chest as he groaned and his breathing got heavy.

I felt his abs then grabbed the base bobbing my head fast causing T'Challa to curse.

T'Challa placed his hand on my head as I continued then slowly took him down my throat as far as I could.

"I'm close" he said as I took him out my mouth making a popping noise and jerked him off fast as I held my tongue out.

He came and I licked it all up watching him smirk and he was breathing heavy.
He motioned me to "come here" with his fingers as I smirked and hovered over his body.

He grabbed me by my thighs sitting me on his face in one swift motion. I held on to the head board as he licked my pearl then locked his arms around my legs so I couldn't move.

"Oh God!" I yelled out really loud as he was eating my soul out. I started whimpering as he continued sucking on my clit.

He did a zig zag motion as I grabbed my boob throwing my head back.

"Daddy i-I'm cumming" I moaned out of breath as I placed one hand on his head while the other was gripping the head board.

I threw my head back as he hit my butt then squeezed it hard. I started moving in a circular motion then bounced as he kept flicking his tongue.

Then all of a sudden he grabbed my waist and sat up as my back hit the bed, My legs were on his shoulder and I had a clear view of him eating me out.

I moaning so much my voice was starting to crack. He started rubbing my pearl. With his thumb.

"T'Challa!" I whined as he had a tight grip on me. I started grinding my hips feeling his tongue go deeper and watching him smirk.

My body started shaking as he continued spreading my legs wide in the air and kept going.

"T-T'Challa I cant take no more" I moaned out trying to push his head some but he wasn't budging.

My toes begun to curl and I  was close to the point if he did another lick I was done but T'Challa stopped.

I was out of breath and I was about to go off till I felt him push himself deep inside of me rubbing my pearl with his thumb.

"D-don't go deep l-like that" I moaned out as he kept going doing hard strokes as I basically screamed "why not?" He asked as I arched my back and gripped onto the sheets as my body kept jumping with every thrust he did.

"B-because it's too b-big!" I moaned out as He kissed my lips then bit my bottom lip slowly tugging at it as he smirked at me.

"I know" he said being cocky then he looked in my eyes and I instantly came. I gripped his back making him groan and he came.

He started kissing my neck the down to my chest. This mans stamina is a blessing and a curse.