78.

Y'all wanting me to end the book y'all forgot this girl got a whole nother situation with her sis be careful with what y'all want😂😂-Dajah❤️

•••T'Challa•••

"You just going to let her walk out like that?!" Shuri asked "I don't want her to go but Nakia is my best friend you know that" I stated as Shuri smacked her lips

"You just going to let her walk out like that?!" Shuri asked "I don't want her to go but Nakia is my best friend you know that" I stated as Shuri smacked her lips. "You are being stupid T'Challa , Brianna is your wife not Nakia , not Wakanda , Brianna." Shuri said.

"I love Brianna Shuri but I cannot kill Nakia or let her stay locked up somewhere" I stated as Shuri shook her head.

"It's not about Nakia T'Challa , you're married to Brianna, don't you get that Brianna is leaving you?!" Shuri asked "you know better than this brother, this person right here is not my brother because my brother would have fought for what he wanted" Shuri said walking away.

I don't feel like I am doing anything bad I don't want to kill Nakia or lock her away forever.

My mother came up to me "T'Challa I am telling you this before it is to late and Brianna is gone" my mother started off.

"You need to do something about Nakia and talk to Brianna because what Nakia said at the table this morning to Brianna was unacceptable and you sat there allowing her to say that to your wife" my mother lectured.

"Your father would be disappointed in you if he heard all of this T'Challa, Brianna is your wife it is about her before everything, she never asked to be here you proposed and she stayed leaving everything behind her in New York for you because she loves you" my mother said before walking off as I placed my hands on my face going outside to think.

"T'Challa" I heard behind me as I looked over Wakanda. I then turned and seen Nakia.

"Are you okay?" Nakia asked  as I turned and looked back over a well lit Wakanda. It was night time and Brianna still has not come back.

"Brianna is about to leave me all because we're friends" I stated looking straight ahead.

"Maybe it's best you two were to split I mean you two jumped into a relationship fast then got engaged a couple of months after" she explained handing me a glass of water.

"I know but I love her" I said before drinking the cup of water she gave me. I then looked at her.

"You are king now T'Challa its time to leave girls like her alone I mean she caused a whole bunch of disturbance since she's been here with Erik, with me, in the United States then left for five years and now causing a disturbance with you" Nakia explained.

"I've known you forever T'Challa I wouldn't be trying to warn you about her if I seen she was perfect for you, I'm your best friend T'Challa I know before anyone else do what right for you" she finished off.

I then felt a kiss on my cheek "I love you but I'm your best friend you can't let her get in between us" I looked at her as my head started hurting some and she kissed my jaw.

"You don't look good, go lay down" she said leading me to the bed.

💜Brianna💜

After I got out the shower I got dressed ready to go out with Kaylah and Erik.

I curled my hair and placed on my jewelry and heels

I curled my hair and placed on my jewelry and heels. I then sprayed my body grabbing my phone going downstairs of my new house then heard someone knock on the door I peeked seeing Kaylah and let her in as she stared at me then stuck her tongue out and smirked

 I then sprayed my body grabbing my phone going downstairs of my new house then heard someone knock on the door I peeked seeing Kaylah and let her in as she stared at me then stuck her tongue out and smirked

"If only I ain't have a man" she sung as I laughed and shook my head "what's going on with you and him anyway?" I asked as she shook her head.

"He mad because I helped you get a break in New York when you found out T'Challa was cheating because he felt like I should've never did that to the king blah blah we were "looking" for the queen for hours blah blah" she explained nonchalantly as I laughed and shook my head.

"So he not talking to me he's being really petty about the situation so I'm going to let him" she said as I just shook my head.

"What's going on with these men of Wakanda right now?" I asked "they on some shit right now they better fix it before we dip" Kaylah said as I laughed.

"I'm having thoughts on divorcing T'Challa" I said as Kaylah looked at me "bitch don't do this you just bought a house, and he keeps making excuses for Nakia ass, I'm sorry Brianna but if she kill you-" I cut Kaylah off.

"Yeah yeah I know" I said as she shook her head "Nah you don't know the seriousness of this I'm dead ass Bri you my sister Nakia may never walk or see ever again fucking with me" I said trying not to laugh.

"The violence is real with you" I said as she laughed and there was a knock on the door. I opened the door seeing Erik as he looked me up and down licking his lips.

"Kay let's go" I said walking out the door as Erik watched me "damn" Erik said "right she ain't come to play no games with y'all tonight" Kaylah added as I rolled my eyes.

"You made me wear this kay" I said "and it fit like a glove" she said smacking my butt "gay ass" I said as we started going to the club.

We walked into the club and went into VIP Kaylah and I were dancing while Erik got us drinks then "Do Better" by Lil Donald came on......