Erik

So let me know what y'all think this the first chapter of my Erik Killmonger book by the way it's very rated R😂-dajah❤️

✨Y/N✨

Today was a trip to the museum with the college i am a student at and to be honest the only reason I was going was because I didn't feel like staying in class plus my Best friend Tori wanted me to go so I decided to go. something exciting better happen because I didn't leave class for nothing,

I started getting dressed and curled my hair as it was down my back.

I grabbed my purse and started packing the things I needed into it then placed on my heels

I then Started driving to the museum meeting up with Tori. "Took you long enough bitch" she stated "I'm here right?" I asked as she laughed and rolled her eyes as we walked in.

"You working tonight?" She asked as I nodded I am a stripper and successful at it but I only did dancing to pay my way through college and get the hell out of Oakland California. Me staying here was stressing me out.

I was going to be a physical therapist and get the hell out of here. Shit was getting too crazy out here deaths after another. My parents were killed and i was left on my own and ever since then I wanted to leave but can't get out.

I had a savings account for my money so when I leave I don't have to look back. Tori has been down with me since dancing I met her at the club and we clicked like that.

Her intentions for gaining extra money was the same as mine which was to leave. I have nothing and nobody so it was worth it to start somewhere fresh and clean where I can breathe without having a gun in my face or someone trying to rob me even though I ain't no soft woman to take shit from anybody.

We handed the workers our tickets and started walking around looking at different things.

"Soooo homeboy trying to hit you up he wants your number" tori started off as I laughed "who?" I asked "Jeremy" she simply said as I laughed again.

"Tell Jeremy I don't need him nor do I want him" I said then snickered again walking pass looking at different things in the glass boxes.

"Aww come on he's cute" tori expressed
" cocky and annoying as hell too, he wouldn't be abled to handle me if he could and I'm shy" I said as tori rolled her eyes.

"Y/N just because you strip doesn't mean a thing you are doing it for a reason"
Tori Explained as I stopped in my tracks

"Yes and if I tell a person that they look at me different as if I'm a hoe when I'm doing it for my own good" I explained as tori looked passed me and I felt someone starring at me from behind.

"Ooo someone is looking bitch" tori said as I was confused then rolled my eyes turning around continuing to walk as I looked to the side seeing a random man eye me as I walked pass.

I rolled my eyes some "Tori do you just want to leave?" I asked as she shrugged her shoulders. "We need to be here" tori said as I giggled " stop being a goody two shoes and let's go" I said grabbing her hand.

"Go start up the car I'll buy us some snacks" I said "I hope you buy them and not steal them" tori said looking at me in all seriousness " it's Oakland everyone steals" I said " you're right, I want m&m's" she said taking the keys from me " don't get caught" she said as I giggled shaking my head.

I turned and went towards the little cafe looking at everything and it started
Getting busy so I started stealing some snacks putting them in my purse till I heard Someone behind me
Clear their throat.

"Um you need a cough drop?" I asked continuing to do what I was doing

"What you about to do with all of that princess?" I heard and slowly turned " if you must know, I'm going to eat it, the fuck kind of question is that?" I asked as I watched the man stand over Me and chuckle as his dimples popped out.

"What exactly do you want?" I asked "I was wondering what a girl like you is doing at a museum?" He questioned.

"What you mean a girl like me first off I'm here to educate myself and learn something new second I'm a woman not no girl" I explained about to walk away but he said something that caught my attention.

"Y/N, I remember you from the club the strip club" he stated as I slowly turned around "I don't know w-what you're talking about" I simply said.

"You gave me a lap dance a couple of nights ago" he said as I walked up to him quickly "shut the hell up" I gritted through my teeth lowly.

"What do you want?" I asked as he smirked "I need you to help me do something while we at it I can probably fuck the shit outta you" he said looking down at me as I felt myself get a little wet.

"I'm sorry I don't fuck little boys" I simply said " ain't nothing little about me" he said with his deep voice stepping closer as I breathe in his strong cologne.

"Go fuck yourself" I simply said as he chuckled " I will be back, don't act surprise when I'm back either princess" he said as I slowly walked away.

I went to the car and opened the door "what took so damn long?!" Tori asked
" nothing" I said throwing her the m&m's
"I need my nails done" I said " you down?" I asked her as she gave me a look.

"Duh bitch let's go" she said as I laughed and started up my car going to the nail salon.