Chapter Three

When the sun began to rise and Yohani was graced to wake up, she noticed she was in the room alone.

Climbing out of the bed, Yohani walked to Greg's room. A gasp escapes her mouth as she became over-joyed. Kitten was wrapped in Greg's arms whilst laying on his chest. This was a very good step for them.

"Yohani?" Greg mumbles.

She hops up to him in happiness.

"So? Anything happened?" She asked and Greg chuckles, shaking his head.

Yohani pouts as she crouches down to his level.

"Oh stop pouting and get in the shower. You have a check-up today," Greg tells Yohani.

She nods and kisses his lips. Yohani skips away to the shower as Greg wakes up Kitten.

Kitten mumbles incoherently as she turns away from Greg's hand.

"Five mo' minnies," She mumbles. Greg's heart swelled at her tiny voice.

Yohani never woke up in her headspace.

"Baby girl, wake up," he whispers softly in Kitten's ear.

Slowly her eyes open, blinking once and then again. Kitten's eyes advert to Greg's and seconds past as they stared at each other with the tension fluttering to a high in the background.

"What time is it?" Kitten asks.

Greg pulls a sly smile, "time for you to take a shower."

Kitten pouts as her arms cross over his neck. Greg pulls her up with a chuckle.

"Why are all my princesses so pouty this morning?" he asks.

Kitten chuckles as she blushes softly. Greg carries her off the bed to his bathroom. He sits Kitten on the counter before running the shower.

"Take a shower and I will get you something to wear. Also, forewarning, Yohani and I are going to her doctor's appointment this morning. You're welcome to come," Greg informs Kitten.

"No, thank you," she smiles at him.

She appreciates the offer, but would enjoy the time of silence. Greg kisses the top of her before departing. Kitten quickly undresses before climbing into the shower.

Greg walks into the girls room. Making his way to their closet when a phone begins to ring. With a glance to the bed, he noticed it was Kitten's phone.

Grabbing it, he stared at the incoming texts from Zach. They were pictures of him and Kitten from the start of their relationship until the end of it.

Greg scoffs, "he's pathetic."

Greg watched as the pictures came to an end, followed by these words:

Do you really want to give this up?

Greg deleted the messages without a second thought before grabbing clothes for Kitten to wear. Though he was mumbling swears as he did so.

His heavy footsteps second through the hallway.

"I need to give her a new phone and number, so jerk off could fuck off," Greg growls as he walks into the bathroom.

The sight of Kitten applying lotion on her skin allowed his anger to subside. He reminded himself that she was safe and she always will be. As long as she stayed with him.

"Here you are, butterfly," Greg says as he places the clothes on the counter. Kitten laughs as she turns to him.

"Do you ever run out of nicknames for Yohani and I?" She asks.