7-yoongi

smut warning

yoongi just opened his mouth and closed it again, not making a sound.

"what?"

hoseok rolled his eyes. "i know you heard me yoongs. bro you were like.. rubbing your hand over my dick 'n shit. i told you to stop but then you practically laid yourself onto me and kept going." hoseok groaned as he laid down beside yoongi again. the older couldn't help but glance down at hoseok's pants, the bulge very visible.

yoongi mustered up as much courage as he could, and pushed himself upwards and began hovering over hoseok again.

"yoongi?" hoseok said again, this time it was more of a breathy moan. yoongi bit his lip in uncertainty before undoing his fly and began pulling his black jeans down. hoseok didn't complain, it's not like they've never done this before.

yoongi ran his tongue down his length, then bringing it back up again. he watched hoseok the whole time, careful in case he wanted to stop or something. little did he know, the eye contact only made hoseok feel more needy.

"god, yoongs." yoongi hummed in response, sending waves of arousal through hoseok's body. yoongi forced hoseok down his throat as much as he could, wincing when it lightly hit the back of his throat. "fuck," hoseok moaned slightly louder, and sub-cautiously raised his hips. yoongi pulled off agonizingly slow, but quickly had him back in his hands, pumping at a rather quick speed.

hoseok huffed as he allowed the hot shower water to roll down his body. he watched the suds sink into the drain in a sickeningly satisfying way. even though it was late, hoseok had a really deep, dark feeling that yoongi should call jimin. so that's what he was doing right now.

something was wrong.