13 - yoongi

hoseok and namjoon flanked yoongi, masks and black glasses on to hide their identity completely. They flashed their black matte cards to the boy who resembled a bunny at the front counter, and he nodded. "In the handicap stall in the 'closed down' bathroom." He answered, voice high. "Thanks kook." Namjoon said before he took off after the two that were already nearly halfway down the hall.

"I can't remember which tile it was," hoseok pouted as he ran his hands down the wall harshly, trying to find some kind of button. "Here," Namjoon said and reached right above hoseoks hand and pressed down. "Thanks Joonbug." "I told you to stop calling me that." Namjoon scoffed and gently smacked the backside of hoseoks head. Hoseok just stuck his tongue out and kept walking behind yoongi.

The room was filled with the stench of sweat, and everyone was hooting and cheering to two really short and fairly tall kids on stage. "Yo-" Namjoon tapped Yoongi's arm and he cocked his eyebrow questioningly. The younger just pointed at the two on the stage and sighed. "Aren't those the two idiots from  earlier on today?" Yoongi just nodded, his anxiety was piling in his chest and he knew that if he talked, he would snap.

You see, Everyone has different anxiety responses. Yoongi? He just got real pissed. Joon? He rambles and talks about nonsense. Hoseok? He counters it with his ADHD so he just gets hyper and says "Yeehaw" and "Damn" and "Sis" alot. Basically he just talks like twitter stans.

Jungkook? Let's just say.. Well.. he's gonna need a blanket, a stuffed bear, and uhh... alot of attention.

Like, alot.

Jimin cries and hyperventilates and needs help getting out of his anxiety attacks, or they turn into panic attacks, and those aren't a pretty colour on jimin.

Taehyung doesn't have anxiety, he runs on ADD 24/7 which makes him a really good person to be around. Unless you get annoyed easily.

Anyways, The trio sat at a table backstage, drinking water like it was nobody's business, and downing a few energy drinks. At first they refused to let Hoseok have some, knowing he would be hyper enough, but Yoongi handed him one under the table and he downed that shit when Joon was busy taking to some curvy bitch.

Worst decision ever.

Yoongi adjusted the glasses, and glanced in the mirror before spraying black temporary hair colour hairspray into a patch he accidentally missed. he shook his head to ruffle it a bit more, finally content.

Hoseok literally could not sit still at all. They literally got positioned on the stage and Hoseok was already headbanging to nothing.

"We present to you, DDAENG by our favourite rappers, RM! AGUST D! AND J-HOPE!!!"