11 - yoongi

"I want to die."

"So do I, Jimin. But you know why im breathing?"

"Why?"

"Hoseok. He wont let me do anything to myself."

"He seems like a really good friend.. unless you're more than that! Im sorry, I didn't mean to assume."

"No, no. We're childhood friends. We've tried a relationship, but we were too awkward."

Jimin just hummed in response. "He's a good friend then. Take care of him the same way he takes care of you, he's a keeper."

"I will."

"Good."

"Hey Jimin? I gotta go to work now. Maybe I'll talk to  you later?"

"Sure! Good luck. Wave if you see me."

"Jimin, I don't even know what you look like."

"Exactly. And you won't until the day we meet."

"Asshole."

"Bye Yoongi!"

As soon as the line cut, Yoongi walked through the door and watched the ground as his feet carried him to work. They were so used to this routine, they'd take him there with his eyes closed.

But cars exist.

Plus, the ground is way more entertaining then the inside of his eyelids. Besides, when he closed his eyes, he had too much to think about.

Yoongi tightened his tie around his neck to a point where it could choke and kill him, but he liked it that way. It gave him a sense of security. Anything could fall off his body, but his tie won't. And no, he doesn't have a choking kink.

His shift started with a cute little petite boy with some other kid behind him. Yoongi seriously couldn't tell who was older but he plastered on a smile as they approached the counter. "Welcome to Kim Cafe, what can I get you?" He asked monotonously. "Can I get a Chocolate chip frap with whipped cream on top, and a Green tea frap?" The individual with brown hair asked as he pat the smaller one with blonde hair's back roughly. "And your names?"

"Jackson and Bamkanda."

Yoongi swore he just-

"Sorry, What was that?"

The shorter one kicked the brunette and as the other hissed in pain, he gave yoongi their proper names.

" Please take a seat and we will be done with your order in a minute." Yoongi chuckled as the two gently smacked each other up the head repeatedly.

Just as Yoongi was about to hand the slip to Namjoon, his 'co-worker', He heard a couple squeals and 'oppa' here, 'oppa' there. and who the fuck just said sunbaenim that's not even-

He was cut off as Namjoon took the slip from his fingers and snapped them.

One.

Two.

Three.

Four.

Yoongi knew exactly what that meant, and he nodded.

"Meet me by the strip club."