Karma

[A/N: Hey guys, I'm back! (: I went camping for a week, and I'm going again later today, so... I won't be able to update again for a week or so. Sorry:/ But, I wrote this! I hope you like it, comment what you think! (: And let me know if there are any mistakes.

And are any of you fans of the musical Wicked? I LOVE IT<3 ...and there's a quote from it in here. If you find it, I'll love you forever(:

Thanks so much for reading, guys! <3 xx]

The only thing I could think to do was run. So I did; straight out of the building and onto the street before anyone could catch me. Tears welled in my eyes, but I refused to cry. I kept running, one block, two blocks, three blocks. I ran until I no longer knew where I was, and then I stopped. No one could catch me now.

I saw a bench, so I walked over and sat down. A few shoppers wandered the streets and cars occasionally passed by, but other than that I was alone. I sighed. What was I supposed to do now? Think about how I was such a horrible person? No, that would only make me feel worse. I couldn't think about it, I had to distract myself.

Suddenly, l had the perfect idea; shopping. Maybe that will cheer me up? I got up from the bench and looked around, searching for a store I could kill some time in. I spotted a few restaurants, an Urban Outfitters, a Jamba Juice, and a jewelry store. My expression brightened when I saw the familiar sign of my favorite store; Abercrombie. I was instantly happier as I literally skipped across the street and into the store. The familiar Abercrombie-scent hit me and I immediately forgot about the whole Harry situation. Gosh, I loved this place.

************

After shopping around for about an hour, I finally picked out an outfit that I really loved. It was a pair of faded denim shorts and a navy-blue ruffled tube top that went perfectly together. I didn't bother to try it on, because I knew I had the right size. I made my way to the register and got out my purse, hoping I had enough to cover the bill.

The guy at the register rang up the items.

"Your total is $42.98," he said.

Sheesh, their clothes may be awesome, but their prices were a little crazy. I searched my purse, trying to find enough money. It looked like I was coming a little short, only having twenty bucks. I sighed, realizing I wouldn't be able to get my new outfit when I found a credit card in one of my purse pockets. I took it out and smirked devilishly. My mom had given me this credit card for 'emergencies only'.

"Actually, I'm going to get a few more things," I told the register-guy.

He nodded and I walked over to a nearby rack. I found my size in every single article of clothing and hung them over my arm, and did the same with all of the other racks. Only when my arm started hurting did I decide to stop. I counted the items; I had twelve shirts, six pairs of shorts, three pairs of pants, and two jackets. That'll teach my mom to go out with an eighteen year-old.

I walked back over to the register and piled the clothes on the counter.

"Whoah, all of this?" the guy looked at me like I was crazy.

"Yep, school shopping," I lied.

He scanned all of the items and came up with a new total.

"That'll be $562.50."

Sorry, Mom. I snickered and gave the card to the man. He looked at me weirdly and then slid the card. Great, I was thought of as a creep by the hot Abercrombie dude. Yay.

He gave the card back as well as the receipt and three jumbo bags of clothes.

"Thanks," I said and walked out of the store, struggling to carry the heavy bags.