Chapter 3

WARNING! BULLYING!

Brian

I didnt put any efforts into my clothing the next day, it just didnt seem right when I didnt feel whole inside. I threw on a pair of black sweats and a black hoodie with letters written in calligraphy Youre attracted to broken pieces of others with an overturned smiling face to resemble my current mood. Its text was yellow like the smiling face. Maya had the same sweatshirt as me when we ordered it from some website, I cant even remember the name of.

The thought of her came to kind and I sat on the edge of my bed. Why does she pick someone like Greg, it's never going to work between them because they aren't compatible together. I've known her since we were kids and she's always been ill-disciplined. She enjoys it just as much as I do so why change for a boy. Removing that thought I grabbed my shades from my nightstand and headed out the door.

The drive to school was tormenting but I made it right before the breakfast bell parking my car in its usual space sitting in my own thoughts for a few moments before getting out of the car. I strolled through the school doors and immediately spotted her; she looked stunning in her floral dress with white flats. I've never seen her wear something so girly before, but wow did she look amazing.

I waited for her to scream my name like any other morning but when she glanced at me all I could see in those beautiful eyes was hatred. She glared and walked away as if I didn't exist or matter. My heart pained as I watched her leave, she didn't even spare me a second glance, she was already down the hall.

I ran after her, making her halt just before entering her classroom.

"Amaya, look I'm sorry for-"

"Leaving me in the middle of the forest at night and then yelling at me because I like someone. I don't tell you who to like or fuck and I never judge you, ever but you've said all you needed to say Brian now leave me the fuck alone" she pulled her arm out of my grasp and walked inside of her classroom.

I was at a loss for words. We never fought and now that it's happening, I don't know how to feel, I want to say it doesn't matter or that it doesn't get to me as I watch her openly blush and smile at Greg, but it does. I can't help how I feel and now I'm going to do something about it.

Boy, am I going to do something about it.

Storming away in frenzy I went to find my group of friends. They'll for sure help me with something that I've planned. If Amaya wants the geek, then I'll show her just how weak he is.

*******

When lunch finally came around, I waited for Amaya but as she walked into the cafeteria, she swayed right past me and sat at the table with her new friends.

I calmly walked over and took a seat next to Greg and after that so did my guys.

"What's up geeks having a good lunch" Chad one of my close friends said as he sat down. The action made the seven of them laugh in union causing Gregs friends to freeze.

What this? Another guy taunted while one of Gregs pals placed away his Pokémon cards.

"Oh, Greg you have something." when he looked up Chad smashed the pudding in his face.

"Sorry dude you were just asking for it" I laugh at this while he wipes his face with a napkin. His hands shook and his face turned bright red, still he remained seated, knowing that he couldn't any of us so why try.

Amayas glare burned holes through the side of my head I could feel it but I watched the scene before me instead.

I wanted Amaya to see how much of a loser he was. She had to see that he lacked a backbone, I was the one she wanted not someone like him. Not someone who couldnt even protect himself what made her think he could do the same with her.