Chapter 9

Brian

I and Amaya's relationship spiraled into something that satisfies me. I wasnt going to be the boyfriend type; I was going to be more. A best friend and someone she could explore sexually.

When Ms. C came home, she invited me to sleep over and as usual I'm in the guest room downstairs. Her mom was never oblivious about my feelings for her daughter, she knew the way I felt for Amaya before I even knew what it was. Shed tease us saying how much of a cute couple we were, looking back I could tell she shipped us together the whole time.

Maya❤️: I want you here in five.

I messaged her.

She didn't respond immediately so I waited a little while longer hoping she didnt change her mind.

There was a small creek indicating someone was entering and just then I saw her quietly coming through the door.

I sat up on my elbows and watched as she made her way over to the bed lying with me.

What we did earlier is still playing in her mind and I never wanted her to forget, taking the chance I pulled her face towards mine and kissed her passionately.

She responded slowly but not with as much passion and aggression as earlier.

She's rethinking.

I couldn't torture myself and just kiss her I wanted more of her.

Bringing my hands under her big shirt I yanked it off her and watched as her lust filled eyes took in my every movement. Her breast perked to the cool temperature of the room; her skin shown flawless in the moonlight, everything about tonight was perfect.

I kissed, sucked and nibbled on her, taking in her expression as she witnessed pleasure in a way she never has.

Amaya was a virgin. That much I made sure of. I wanted to take her, no one else had the chance to take opposed to me. Something so special shouldnt be with someone she didnt have a future with or even love for that matter.

She trailed her lips down my neck where she bit and slurped harshly.

I never felt this way before. It was intoxicatingly beautiful her on top of me taking what's been hers for the longest time.

I let her claim me as hers because I was and always will be hers.

"Brian" she whispered while pecking light kisses down my chest. The sensation and sound of her voice mixed turned me into a crazed maniac.

I needed her!

"We can't have sex."

I knew that she wasn't ready yet, it had only been a single day and we had already done so much but I wanted to give her more of me. More to think about when she decides on making me the man, she truly craved.

I flipped her over and laid in between her thighs while I kissed her enthusiastically.

"I know baby, I wont go too far, promise" I placed wet kisses in between her thighs, dragging my hands along her soft flesh until it rested at the hem of her panties. Slowly I glided them off discarding them to the floor beside us.

My speed caught her off guard, she gasped and tried to break free, but I wouldn't allow it.

I said I wouldnt go too far do you trust me? I make direct eye contact. She hesitated before nodding her response and lying back down in her previous position.

She'd think twice before she ever rethinks what we have right now.

I didn't wait nor did I hesitate before diving in and beginning my feast upon her. I watched her while my mouth stayed on her sex my tongue slipping inside and out of her, creating circular motions and gently slurping her bud.

She arched and tugged at my hair while trying her best not to make much noise.

When she finally looked at me, I urged faster and rougher. That fire in her eyes matched my own, she enjoyed the pleasure I was giving her, and I enjoyed that I've gotten to taste her.

"Faster Brian" she whispered breathlessly as I gradually sped up, beginning to devour her the way she craved until she released all over my willing face. I wanted all of her on me and she didn't fail to give me what I wanted.

"How was that?"

She lunged out and licked up everything that spilled onto my face. So inexperienced but she knew what turned me on.

As if her mind was mine, she held her tongue for me to have a taste of hers. It was filthy and passionate.

I was her and she was me. We were one.

"I think that's enough for one night. Get to bed Brian" she kissed me one last time before putting back on her oversized t-shirt and trying to leave.

I wanted to lay with her, cuddle and fall asleep together. Maybe it'll make me feel more complete or maybe I wanted to act as if we were something more, but she wasn't leaving tonight.

"You're staying"

"I can't. What if my mom finds us?"

"She won't but if she does it's not like we haven't slept together before."

"Still"

"Get in bed Amaya " She quickly obliged.

I held her to my chest and pecked the side of her face.

I wouldn't let her be alone with her thoughts in her room while I rested, she needs to be with me until I'm sure she won't back down and run back to Greg, what we have and as far as we have gone, I know without a doubt I won't ever be able to turn this switch off again. Amaya is mine now.

Goodnight baby

**********

Morning came, and she was still there. Sleeping peacefully on top of me while my hands roamed over her back.

This was perfect.

We were together but how do I bring up the situation that is Greg. That guy wasn't a problem for me anymore so why should he still be here playing as if he's her boyfriend when really, he's just a geek she's taking a liking to.

He didn't mean anything.

"How long are you going to stab your wood into my stomach?"

I wasn't surprised when I heard her voice.

Chuckling, I held her closer to me just to annoy her.

"Seriously take a shower and get that thing taken care of" she slapped my chest rather hard before getting up herself.

"Oh, how I adore you" I clutched my heart with my hands. She rolled her eyes and made her way towards the door peaking to see if her mom was up yet.

"Just get dressed and we can go hangout" with one last glance she was gone, and I was alone with my thoughts of her. How am I supposed to handle all of this. I finally did what has been on my mind and shes responding to exactly that.

My Amaya, I had her now and I dont plan on letting her go.

***************************

Vote, comment, share💋