Chapter 3

☆Jugheads POV☆

Betty left a few minutes after my mom surprisingly came walking through the door like nothing happened, like she didn't abandon me when I was four. What does she think shes doing? She hates the Southside. My trailer was on the Southside, I'm the Southside king, and my dad is the former Southside king.
"What are you doing here, Gladys?" I said.
"I'm your mother, so you respect me."
"You didn't respect me when you walked out that fucking door."
"Dont you use that language around me son."
"Don't call me son, not after what you did."
"I did it because your dad is a drunk, that runs a dangerous gang!"
"He doesn't run the gang anymore, I do. Also, the serpents aren't dangerous. They 're my family, more than what you are."
"I knew you would follow in you father's footsteps. Where is he anyways?"
"Whyte Wyrm." I told her "While your gone you better find somewhere to stay, because you for fucks sake won't be staying here!" I yelled as she left with jellybean, which was outside.

♡Bettys POV♡

Jughead thought I left to go home, which I was going to, instead I found jellybean crying on the porch so I sat and talk with her. She had some pretty surprising stuff to tell me and show.
I assumed Jughead told Gladys to leave because she yelled at jellybean telling her to leave.
"Goodbye Betty, I hope we see each other again." Jellybean said as Gladys yanked her arm pretty hard. I walked back into the trailer to see Jughead in a full breakdown.
"Jughead! Come here." I said as he grabbed on to my shoulder and cried. I didn't mind, and it didn't make me think he was a baby. It just made me love him more, knowing that he lets his sensitive side out, maybe not around other people, but me.
After awhile he calmed down.
"Betty? I thought you left, which thank God you didn't." He said.
"I was gonna, but I saw Jellybean on the porch crying."
"Did you figure out what it was about?"
"She said that Gladys has been abusing her, like slapping her, punching her, and she has even starved her for 2 days."
"God, I knew jellybean hated it there. I'll call my dad, telling him that jellybean needed help."
"I can tell your a good brother to jellybean, jug."
"Thank you Betty, also thank you for helping me out with my breakdown, I could have done something to hurt myself."
"It's okay juggie."
"Betty, I have to tell you something. "
"Okay?"
"I- I love you." He said.
"Jug-" I said as he cut me off.
"God I knew it was too early to say it." He said.
"Jughead Jones, I love you too! More actually!" I said.
"Really?"
"Yes! I love you, juggie." I said in between kisses.
He picked me up by the waist and took me into the kitchen and through me on the counter. I hit my head, but It didn't hurt.
It didn't get too sexual, just some 'hands on stuff" if you know what I mean...

A/N: you probably wanted smut, which I might do later on in their relationship.
Also like the song?
Good.
We also ended up not going on vacation, so... suck my dick.
Sorry
I had to
Bye
-kayla jones
Ok not my last name
It Sprouse
I'll shut up.