Chapter 6

*Jugheads POV*

Betty and I woke upp to a sound of knocking at the door.
B: crap, what time is it?
I look down at my phone.
j: eight fifty-two.
B: we fell asleep that early?
She says while going to the door.
J: its hard being us.
Betty opens the door, and there stood a girl. Brown eyes and raven colored hair.
JB: jughead! And a girl...
J: JB, this is Betty, my girlfriend.
JB: did you just say girlfriend? Never thought you would have one... ever.
J: well you thought wrong.
B: nice to meet you Jellybean!
JB: Nice to meet you too! Also, I go by JB.
B: I love it.
J: well, JB there is a bedroom on the left side of the hall. Its all yours now.
B: Ill help her unpack!
J: great, while you two do that, ill call V and Archie to come meet you.
(Jughead forgave Archie for calling him bad and all.)

*Bettys POV*

We walked into the purple room.
B: I didn't know what color to paint the room, so I called Jughead and he said purple was the best fit for you.
JB: well he was right, I love the color purple. Its a dark color, but could also seem to brighten your day.
B: thats true. Ill help you unpack.
Me and Jellybean unpacked for a good 30 minutes. It was alot for just a few bags of clothes.
After we unpacked Jughead came in telling us that V and Archie agreed to come to Pop's.

Ever since I met Jughead, I came to like darker clothes. Jughead said he loved whether I dressed in dark or light clothes. So today since we planned on meeting everyone, I thought why not something different?

 So today since we planned on meeting everyone, I thought why not something different?

This is what she wore, without the purse... I just liked the Vans.

Jughead came down in his usual outfit. His 's' t-shirt, black jeans, with some black slip on Vans. And his iconic beanie.
(I love Vans, don't judge.)
JB come down in clothes similar to Jugheads.
B: we ready?
JB and J: yep.
Then we all rode to Pops.

A/N: it didn't save;-;
Song: Walking on a Dream: By Empire of the Sun
Word count: 377