Chapter 9: The End

Jellybean has been staying at her friends house for awhile now. Apparently she has known them for awhile and so does Jughead mom and dad. But I feel safer if she went and lived with another relative. Jughead is too young to be watching over his sister. The good thing is that his aunt just lives down in GreenDale, not too far from Riverdale.

I understand that it was pretty soon to have Jellybean leave, but she said she couldn't handle hearing the moaning from our room. So it's was her idea.

We got a new dog named Luke. He is the first dog I've had. A Blue Heeler.

Jughead and I are going to have a baby,  and yes, we are now married. I said that Jughead was too young to be watching over his sister, so you're probably thinking then why can get have a child? Because I'll be there, I could've been there with him and jellybean.

-5 YEARS LATER-
"Sam stop chasing your sister, you know she doesn't like it." Jughead says.
"Dad, but she's having fun!"
I look over to Juliet,  to see her with a paniced look on her face.
"Doesn't look like it Sam." I say.
"Fine"

Jughead looks over at me.
"We have such wild kids" He says.
"They get it from you juggle." I say while leaning in and kissing his cheek. "I love you Jughead Jones "
"I love you too."

A/N:
Ok so the reason why I updated this is because I looked at it and saw 1,6k views and 107 votes. Honestly, I thought this book was gonna flop. Which I mean, it isn't the best.
When I first downloaded this app,  all I thought was this is just to get my imagination out because I like lots of TV shows,  so I needed to get the urge of wanted my ships to do something else that I liked. I didn't think I was going to get this far.

But I am ending the book, since I have zero inspiration to write.
Thank you so much.