two

After Jaemin got changed, Jeno took him out to some unknown place. He didn't like things being kept from him that much, and he wanted to know where they were going.

Jaemin whined and clung onto Jeno's arm, tugging at it. "Tell me where we're going!"

Jeno only shook his head no.

"I dare you to tell me where we're going," Jaemin grinned in victory.

"But it's my turn, you can't dare me two times in a row," Jeno tsk-ed and shook his head.

Jaemin groaned, "dare me to do something so I can dare you–"

"I dare you to not ask me where we're going again and to not dare me to tell you where we're going."

"I– what?" Jaemin stared at him in disbelief.

"Now shush," Jeno gave his friend a death glare.

A few minutes of walking passed and they finally arrived, at an amusement park. Jaemin's eyes lit up and he started bouncing excitedly, "an amusement park!? Ahhhh thank you Jeno!"

"Of course, no problem..." Jeno muttered under his breath, "can't believe I wasted my turn."

Jaemin didn't catch it though and he simply grabbed Jeno's arm and pulled him into the park.

The two of them went on loads of rides and played games at a bunch of stands, only wining a few small prizes though. They've been at the amusement park for over an hour now and were just settling down at a food place.

"What should we get to eat?" Jeno hummed and looked over the menu that hung above the front counter.

"Mmm, burgers! No, hotdogs!" Jaemin smiled bright, "oh and also, I dare you to pay for my food too."

Jeno's jaw dropped at his dare, he turned to look at Jaemin and attempted his best puppy dog eyes, throwing a little lip quiver in as well.

But Jaemin was strong enough and looked right past it, "thanks bud."

Jeno rolled his eyes and sighed, "order your dang food."