five

Jeno opened the door and walked into the room, shutting the door behind him. He saw Jaemin laying on his stomach on his bed, he smiled softly at him even though he couldn't see it.

"Are you alright?" Jeno asked and went over to the bed, sitting at the end of it.

Jaemin nodded and didn't say anything back.

Jeno frowned, "it seems like there's something wrong."

Jaemin whined and turned around, sitting up. "I dare you to shut your face."

"How do I shut my face–"

"Just shut it!" Jaemin crossed his arms.

Jeno thought for a moment before he got an idea, he brought his hands up to his face and covered it with them.

Jaemin laughed, "what are you doing?"

"Shutting my face, what does it look like?" Jeno answered as if it was the most obvious thing ever.

Jaemin pushed Jeno lightly and shook his head, "you're so weird."

Jeno smiled and looked at Jaemin again, "so since you used your dare, I dare you to tell me what's wrong."

Jaemin's smile slowly dropped as he heard his words. He sighed and looked down at his lap, shrugging.

"You don't have to tell me if you don't want to–"

"No, it's a dare so I have to do it," Jaemin interrupted him. He mentally prepared himself before he went on, "nothings really wrong, I just– I don't really know.."

Jeno nodded slowly, "I get it, I think."

"But that's not a good enough answer so um, I guess I was upset that you were so quick to say we weren't holding hands," Jaemin looked up at Jeno, "you know, when Jisung saw us."

"Oh." Was all Jeno said as he looked down, feeling a little bad and..guilty?

"But it's fine, really." Jaemin smiled wide and put a hand onto Jeno's shoulder to comfort him.

"Are you sure–"

"Yes I'm sure, now shut up."

"Make me," Jeno stuck his tongue out at Jaemin teasingly, wanting him to use his dare.

Jaemin raised an eyebrow at the boy and shook his head, "I'm not using my dare."

Jeno pouted and sat back, crossing his arms.