three

"Thank you so much," Jaemin spoke happily while he was eating his hotdog, mouth full of food.

"Don't talk with your mouth full," Jeno shook his head and continued eating his hotdog as well.

Jaemin shook his head, "nope! If you want me to stop so bad, then use your dare."

Jeno glared at his friend," I'm not wasting my dares on such dumb things."

Jaemin shrugged his shoulders and went on eating, "whatever floats your boat."

The two had finished eating and were now walking back to the dorms since it was getting late. It was silent the whole walk there, but it was a pleasant silence. Jeno looked over at Jaemin who was busy looking around the streets as they walked. He smiled and looked down at their hands, their arms were brushing against eachother and their hands were so close.

Jeno gulped quickly and looked back up in front of him, "hey."

Jaemin turned his attention towards Jeno and tilted his head, "yeah?"

"I uh, I wanna use my dare now," Jeno spoke awkwardly, he still had a chance to back out of it but Jaemin wouldn't let it go without finding out.

"Well, what is it?"

"Hold my hand," he blurted out.

Jaemin went quiet and stared at Jeno with surprise. "W-What?"

Jeno took a deep breath and turned his head to Jaemin, "I dare you to hold my hand."

Jaemin looked down at their hands, which were still very close, and then back up at Jeno, giving him an 'are you sure' look.

Jeno caught this and nodded, so Jaemin did as he was told and took Jeno's hand in his own, intertwining their fingers together. Jeno gave Jaemin's hand a soft squeeze and looked forward to hide the small blush on his face.

Jaemin smiled at him and looked forward too, rubbing his thumb over Jeno's hand.