six

Jaemin poked Jeno, who was still in the same position, but was now ignoring him. "Jeno."

Poke.

Nothing.

"Jeno."

Poke.

Nothing.

"Jeno!"

Poke, poke, poke.

Still nothing.

Jaemin pouted and huffed, "Jeno say something!!"

Jeno sat still, arms still crossed. He didn't say a word.

Jaemin didn't want to give him what he wanted but he had no choice but to. He needed to use his dare.

"Okay fine, I dare you to...I don't know, talk? Say something–"

"I dare you to kiss me," Jeno said.

Jaemin stared at Jeno with his mouth hanging open slightly. He was caught very off guard. "I– what?"

"You heard me, I dare you to kiss me." Jeno repeated himself and sat back up, looking Jaemin in the eyes.

Jaemin gulped and looking down, "are you sure?"

"My gosh Jaemin, yes I'm sure, just kis–"

Jaemin leaned forward and pressed a quick kiss to Jeno's cheek, pulling away as fast as he could.

Jeno got flustered, even though it was his idea, and he pouted again. "I meant on the lips, Jaemin."

"Specify next time," Jaemin shrugged, looking completely unbothered.

Jeno went back to ignoring Jaemin again, he needed yet another dare.

"I'm not doing this again– uggghhh fine, come here," Jaemin leaned closer to Jeno again and cupped his face in his hands. He shut his eyes tight and pressed his lips against Jeno's, giving him a very loving kiss before pulling away after a few seconds.

"Was that good enough?" Jaemin asked, a very bright blush across his cheeks.

Jeno stared at him in shock and nodded slowly, "y-yeah, but just for good measure, maybe do it one more time?"

Jaemin laughed softly and gave Jeno a quick peck, "I'll kiss you as many times as you want. But just one thing."

"What's that?" Jeno asked with a bright smile.

"I dare you to say yes to my next question."

"Okay..?" Jeno tilted his head.

"Will you be my boyfriend?"

Jeno froze for a second, pulled Jaemin in for a big hug, and nodded. "Of course, you don't have to dare me to say yes."

It's over!
Very short but very cute👀💞
I hope it was enjoyable!