f i v e • part two

This the only way we know to go,
Squad up never roll alone,
And we gone ride on forever,
We, ride out together.
Pull up right in your zone,
Take over the street that's how we roll,
And we gone ride on forever,
We ride out,
Together.

There was now 15 people around the table. She started from the left, the men first, then the women.

Note to self: sexism was quite alive.

10 men, 5 women.

We started from the left, going around the table, back to me.

"I'm Luigi." The first man said, was in his maybe, 40's, had a smile on his face.

"Riccardo." The next one said, he was bandaged.

"Dylan." The next one greeted. He didn't smile at me when I walked in.

"Armani." The one after Dylan said, he was good looking, looked around 21, had a scar on his neck, also was bandaged. Smiled at me. I nodded back.

"Hello, I'm Matteo." An old guy said. He smiled, wrinkles at the corner of his eyes, wearing a ruby ring.

"Alessandro, Alex and Andero." The next three were introducing themselves quickly, a poker face on. Their hands were layed out on the table, knuckles scarred. Definitely fighters. Alessandro and Andero were the 2 more that didn't smile at me.

"I'm Pietro."

"I'm Alonzo."

The last two said. They all had Italian names, except for Dylan.

Now onto the women.

The first one started out, and introduced all of them. The first one didn't smile at me.

"I'm Anastasia, she's Francesca," pointing at one of the women, she smiled and waved at me. Seemed like a mother. "She's Andrea," She pointed at a woman with blonde hair, she seemed timid. She smiled softly. "Then there is Giorgina and Arifa." She pointed at an old woman, with a scowl on her face. I sent her a bright smile, just to piss her off. I think it was, Riccardo, who scoffed.

Arifa waved.

"Dom." I muttered, looking towards Rebecca.

Rebecca clapped her hands and started talking.

"So as you know we had a shoot out a few weeks ago. My son wasn't here, and security wasn't tight. This better not happen again, family or not. Please be cautious, we have kids here too. They are too young to be thrown into this." She said, finished her little rant, they all nodded.

"Now, Dom. You made a move on the night, that only Mafia families know. Also, you had a knife with you, and seemed skilled in fighting, and you could also shoot a gun. You also have the tattoos of roses and thorns." She questions, with authority.

I nodded.

"The tattoo is a representative of my father. He packed up and left some years before. He was also in the Mafia, hence knowing the code language. I learnt to shoot a gun and use knives in early years of my life. My mother knows nothing. I intend to keep it that way." I said, emotionless looking at everyone.