t h i r t y - o n e

And I'll tell you all about when I see you again,
We've come a long way,
From where we began,
Oh Ill tell you all about it when I see you again,
When I see you again.

***THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS SUICIDE, AND DEATH. PLEASE SKIP IF NEEDED. IT IS RIGHT AT THE END.***

~*~

DANE'S POV:

"FUCKING SHOOT AND RUN!" I roared at everyone, racing down to the basement. I saw Victor and he tried shooting at me but the bullet strayed. I laughed at his failure and carried on trying to find the basement.

"Mr Donatti! What a pleasure!" A thick Russian accented voice said, stopping me in my tracks. I turned around and smirked coldly.

"Vladimir. Nice to see you." I said, waving my right hand slightly. Someone tried shooting at him but he was pushed by his guards and the guard shot whoever they thought had done it.

"All of you Italian bastards are dying here today! Vopros ne zadan!" (Not a question asked!) I chuckled lightly at his statement and shrugged my shoulders.

"This is our business, it is what we die for. Anyways, so long Vladamir." I mumbled, Darya shot him in the head, Raeni and Ocean putting holes in his guards.

I nodded at her as a thanks and raced to the basement. I was in a dark corridor and I finally found a door. I pushed it opened, well tried to but it didn't work.

So I shot the locks.

I pushed open the door to see Domenica tied to a chair, and looked as if she was going to pass out anytime now. So was another guy right next to her.

"Untie them quickly, Victor is coming!" Ali yelled in my ear piece.

I rushed over to Domenica and untied her.

"Dane? Is that you?" She said, squinting.

"Yes it's me baby." I mumbled, pulling her out of the chair. I made a move to go back up but she refused.

"Untie Ricca." She said. She stretched and popped her shoulder back in or some shit, she also screamed in pain. She shook it off and stood up straighter.

This Ricca boy thanked me and stretched out too.

I chucked them both guns, but Domenica was limping. Her hair was matted with blood, her dress in fucking rags, she had bruises and cuts everywhere. I couldn't help but hate myself for this happening to her.

We ran back upstairs but was stopped by some bulky as guys. Ricca and Domenica shot all of them without a blink.

"What?" Ricca said as I raised my eyebrows at him. I shook my head but carried on trying to find the rest of the gang. More of the Russian men started piling in and I started to become a little conscious of what we were doing.

We practically declared war with the Russians for killing their mafia leader.

I sighed but carried on shooting whoever came in my way.

A little girl with blonde hair and pretty brown eyes gazed up at me as tears filled her eyes. She looked 7 or 8.

"I can't find m-my m-mama." She said, wiping her eyes. "Help m-me please?" She asked as I felt somewhat sat for her.

"Sorry darling but your mama isn't with us no more. You can come with me though?" I said, crouching down to her level.

She pondered on it and thought about it for a bit. She eventually nodded. I scooped her in my arms and continued to try and make my way out of danger for her. I got to the front door and saw our van parked up.