f o u r t y

I gotta protect my heart,
Quick CRB Check to pry up your history,
Hope my boys ain't been there in the past.

Months had passed, and I still hadn't got the slightest bit of memory. I was introduced to both business's I had before, and familiarised myself with everything that had happened, and quite frankly it was pretty movie like. Me and Dane were on a great track, I fell in love with him all over again. He took me on dates, he took me on road trips, he gave me so much love. He appreciated and waited for me and I couldn't have asked for anything better.

He had made a big effort with me, which made me extremely happy. He asked me to be his girlfriend a few weeks back, and I obviously accepted. School was probably the same as it was before, I literally spoke to 5 people, Willow, Ocean, Darya, Ricca and Raeni.

Life was going good. There wasn't anything that affected me anymore - other than not remembering shit all. My gang business and my normal business were going great, and tonight there was a charity ball where our families had to attend for children's cancer. It was the other business's one though.

I was currently getting ready for the ball, mine and Dane's family were going. Of course, the rest of the girls and Ricca were too. I had decided on a loose, creamy satin gown. It was 5:45 and the ball started at 7.

I pulled out a creamy, satin floor length dress and slipped it on. I stood in front of the mirror, studying my body. I had a ton of tattoos and so many scars. Every time I ask Dane if he knows where they are from he changes the topic and talks about something else. My ribs were fully healed - which I was extremely grateful for - but I wasn't healed emotionally. I wanted to know so much more but only got a quarter of the answers. I didn't pry that much but I knew one day he was definitely going to tell me.

I didn't know what to do with my hair so I left it in the curly mess it was in. I applied light makeup, and a bold wine red lipstick too. I went with normal black stilettos, and a big statement necklace and earrings. I spritzed some Dior perfume on and gave myself a once over in mirror.

I got ready pretty quickly, and then made my way downstairs to get something to eat since I had been feeling a little hungry. On my way down, I saw Diana standing there looking beautiful in a short black dress.

"You're looking beautiful Ana." I said, smiling slightly as she blushed and laughed.

"You look hot. Dane's gonna be all over you." She said, wiggling her eyebrows. Me and her had got on with Damien very well since I returned from the hospital, it did actually feel like I've known her for years. My mother and brother also came out of hibernation.

"You look beautiful ma." I said, smiling slightly as she laughed. We headed out into our cars, I was taking my Maserati, while the three of them were going together. I connected my phone to the aux and put on CRB Check by Chip and Not3s. I sang along to the lyrics, heading towards the place where the ball was held. It was a quiet drive to the place, but I liked it. As I got closer, there was a shit ton of people there, wearing fancy dresses and suits. The things that caught my eyes were the amount of beautiful cars that were lined up.

I pulled into the car park and parked my car in an empty space, Damien and them also followed me closely. I got out of my Maserati and fixed my dress, a few people waving at me. They didn't look familiar, but they didn't look unfamiliar. I nodded curtly at them, not wanting to engage in any conversation.

Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Dane and his family walk out of the big palace. He saw me and smiled brightly, walking towards me. I waited for my family to come out so we all walked together.