It all starts

You Tony Steve and Bucky sat in one of the living rooms together.

"Im bored."

Tony whined,

"No shit Sherlock."

Clint yelled from the vents.

"We all are."

You complain watching the flex tape infomercial on the huge tv.

"wow"

Steve gasped under his breath, when mr.Swift sawed the boat in half.

You look over at Tony who is sitting on the back of the couch. He looked lost in thought and that of course scared you because its Tony. You kept your eyes on him, until his face lit up with a idea. He tried to stand up, but slipped and fell of the back of the couch. Standing up a second later as if that didn't happen.

"Jarvis get everyone to gather in here in five minutes."

Tony yelled before running out of the room. Two minutes later he was back arms full of bottles. Bottles of beer, wine, vodka this wont end well.

"Tony you know me and Buck can't get drunk, don't waste your time."

Steve said pinching the bridge of his nose eyes squeezed closed.

"No, but I'm sure Thor has something."

Tony said laying everything on the table.

"Tony I am 14 I cant drink."

You say calmly.

"No one will say anything your safe here."

He says,

"No Tony I am not drinking."

You say,

"anyway, someone needs to take care of you idiots when you're wasted."

You say not know what you are getting yourself into. When the rest of the avengers are there, and Thor got some Asgard beer for Steve Bucky him, and Loki they got started. You play a bunch of board games with a drinking twist, and you take shots of coke instead of alcohol.

3 and a half hour later, you were playing monopoly. Ever time someone went to jail or landed on a purchased property, they had to take a shot.